Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told recently that there was a site (something like P-fury here) that had videos and pics of people dropping kittens into a tank with reds in it. So I have been looking around the net and I can't find anything. I didn't believe the guy anyway. But has anyone seen this site? I think dropping a kitten in your tank is just plain stupid, but I just wanted to see if the site actually existed.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Such a site does not exist. Dropping a kitten in the tank is something people joke about but in actuality I think the majority of the people that love these fish will not respect such a move.

G

·
Xenon said:
Such a site does not exist. Dropping a kitten in the tank is something people joke about but in actuality I think the majority of the people that love these fish will not respect such a move.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Xenon said:
True that X.. as much as the thought of anyone claiming to microwave a cat is a funny thought, but cruel and insane!!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i forgot about that p45 yeah u are a sick kitty lol

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
I would beat the sh*t out of someone if they dropped a kitten into their tank. I would then ask them how would u like it if i throw u in with a wild shark.
Well I would people who hurt animals anger me and they are the ones I truly hate

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.