Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far fulham got montella, utd got larsson and west ham are linked with everyone

any breaking news?

stick it here

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Will Hoskins will end up at Brammel Lane. So will Brunt from that other team in Sheffield.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
i cant wait for SWP to turn up at our ground (remembering he broke Dean Ashtons foot)

let the battle commence...........

also we have been mentioned to re-sign John Hartson.great player (imo) but hates israeles.............see ya yossi (unfortunately)

·
Registered
658 Posts
The Mirror reckons we will get Hargreaves and Bayern have put a £20m price tag on him.
Also we're apparently in for Gareth Bale, saints left back, dont know why though when we already have Heinze and Kenny (Evra)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Supposedly we're still after Crouchy. Dunno why, he aint goona leave liverpool. The chances are we wont sign anyone, Roeder and Shepherd are both clueless when it comes to transfers.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
West ham got boa morte, looks like bent could be up for sale aswell, could be the striker your looking for sam

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yep, out of the clubs rumoured to be after him I would guess we're the only ones rich enough (and stupid enough) to pay the price Pardews been looking for. Spurs had a £7m bid tunrned down yesterday I think.

·
4,895 Posts
We dont need to buy any more crap for stupid money a couple of good signings that all we need.
Only prob is if you bought Bent he would prob suffer some long term injury within a month. The curse of St.James park would strike again .
[/quote]
he got injured over the newspaper reports

·
4,895 Posts
he was quite lively today.i will be interested to see him perform in the prem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts