Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
At least it was techno and not something worth listening to

sorry, 1st thing that popped in my head after seeing that, I feel bad for the poor guys.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know not many people might like the music, its just sad to see bad tagic things happen to good people.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
giovanni82 said:
At least it was techno and not something worth listening to

sorry, 1st thing that popped in my head after seeing that, I feel bad for the poor guys.
hahaha

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
... that would just suck to have all of your stuff taken just like that, I mean I have had things stolen from me before but not anything to that extent and personal meaning

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
bobme said:
:sad:

A very good techno group got raided. they lost over 3 years of work and all their ger and computers.
you sure it was 'their' work that got stolen and they didn't steal it from someone else? i mean after all, trance music sound the same (ie Strong Bad techno song

Uhh yea it was their work, stuff three years old and or greater. It was thier work, they have been around a long time, mixing seince 97 i belive.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
bobme said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
bobme said:
:sad:

A very good techno group got raided. they lost over 3 years of work and all their ger and computers.
you sure it was 'their' work that got stolen and they didn't steal it from someone else? i mean after all, trance music sound the same (ie Strong Bad techno song
:rock:
Uhh yea it was their work, stuff three years old and or greater. It was thier work, they have been around a long time, mixing seince 97 i belive.
i know im just messin with you, i was just joking about how all trance music sounds alike and sometimes can't tell the difference....but i understand where ya comin from

·
Registered
9 Posts
That sucks. I do commercial and song production and I get ready to kill if I lose one piece of production. I can't imagine how I'd feel to lose it all. Sorry guys. My sympathies. I took out a ton of insurance on my studio and equipment for this very reason.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Yea they had insurance also, however they wont cover a dime of it.
oh, just as a pice of mind of how good these people are, they where in the top 40 list for 82 weeks, and they removed them selfs on he 83rd week becuase they self their music had changed.

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
whoa sucky,
should've backed it up.

I'm a big time advocate for electronic music. It
takes a lot of creativity to be able to make the music and do it well. I feel for these people cus it takes as much musical talent to create scores of music even on a computer as any other instrumental music. shitty thing is that scandalous people have to ruin other's lives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.