Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded Munen, my 4-5" spilopleura cf, for three 3" red bellies. I couldn't refuse the offer this guy gave me and I like a shoal of fish more than a solitary one so I went through with the deal. It was hard because I get attached to my fish and I refuse to give another up again so these guys are stuck with me for life, hahahaha. By the way the deal was all 3 reds and $10 for Munen. Here's a pic of the guys and their names above them via paintshop (don't critisize me on the writing and lines, i am a lefty and it's hard using a mouse intended for righties).

Joe

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
good choice on my side..i rather have a group then single...well unless it was a big ass rhom..then its a different question.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i can't explain it but i have always loved my red when i have kept them and i always come back to them. I LIKE REDS. there i said it. it feels good to get that off my chest, lol. munen was great but i like my reds more, munen will always be in my heart. STOP MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY DAMMIT NATE!

Joe

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Congrats on your new fish, I know how you feel, I traded in my first P for the one I have now, I was a rookie and he was sold as a gold spilo when he was actually a rhom, I would like to think I could tell the difference now :smile: but i did grow attached to him, the LFS found him a good home i recently found out, they said they weren't going to give him to any Joe Smo off the street.

And don't let anyone make you feel guilty, I would hope what anyone says to you is just in good fun, its what you wanted, thats all that matters

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
giovanni82 said:
And don't let anyone make you feel guilty, I would hope what anyone says to you is just in good fun, its what you wanted, thats all that matters
yeah, I was just funning with you, I sold my first Spilo CF Sir Isaac and have missed him dearly since then, he didnt look quite as nice as Marvin does, but he had much better character, I kick myself every day for that one, hope you dont regret like I did, by the way I hope your shoal does well

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I personnaly like shoals better tan solitary fish. Genin I think that if it was what you wanted then it was a good decision. Congrats on your new fish.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.
these rbps are a trip. they are collectively known as the 'khoga' and they have already blasted through 6 feeders since 5:30pm today so I would say they are acclimating quickly. then again reds acclimate very fast.

Joe

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah here I thought Munen was something special...he had his own website and everything....now....nothing

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All you guilt pushers
(that's you mike, nate, and brian)

daveybaby and jearbear,
thanks it was a great deal these guys are a blast. they shoal very closely constantly and put on a damn good show for my roomies already.

Joe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts