Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
This is a true story, but I wrote it in bragging internet-style manner inproper grammer :rasp:

me and my cousin were eating at chilis yesterday. there were these two mexican girls sitting across the aisle from us. one was pretty, the other one fit the bill as ''the pretty one's friend.'' during the course of our meal their conversation switched to spanish. during that time they mouthed off about how we kept looking at them and wouldnt quit. I casually turned towards them and said, in spanish, ''we werent looking at you, there is a TV right above your head. they didnt say anything for the rest of the time we were there.

What stupid whores. They were sitting under a TV and had the nerve to talk sh*t like they were the reason I came to the restaurant.

I hate when foreigners talk in another language just so people can't understand them. The fact that they switched mid conversation to total spanish was hilarious.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What stupid whores. They were sitting under a TV and had the nerve to talk sh*t like they were the reason I came to the restaurant.

I hate when foreigners talk in another language just so people can't understand them. The fact that they switched mid conversation to total spanish was hilarious.

[snapback]904918[/snapback]​
[/quote]

wow filo, for once i actually agree with u

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
i'll just bite my tongue on this.....

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
You should have got up on the table and mooned them and then say to your friend " hey those girls are checking out my ass"

·
Registered
681 Posts
Filo The Horrible said:

[snapback]904918[/snapback]​
i agree.

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
A girl I used to date, both of her parents were deaf. The entire time I knew they were talking (signing) about me. Then one day she showed me how to sign something, find out later it meant 'f*ck u bitches'. Yeah after that I didn't get to see that girl anymore.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
should of ask her to flash ya haha

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
When exactly do you have time to eat at chili's ? You're on here 24/7

Or do you take a laptop with you to a restaurant ?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts