Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come to this board to get and give information about piranhas, and all some of you guys do (you know who you are) is fight and make fun of eachother. I think we should give an internet clap to Xenon for keeping the peace (most of the time). You guys are lucky you're doing it over a friggin computer instead of face to face. Not all of you, I bet for every 20 computer nerds here making fun of eachother there is one guy who is actually tough. Grow up guys, this board is here to help educate others about ps and lets just try and stick to that. (I feel like a ####in liberal nerd after writing this, so crash this post as much as you want. I deserve it.)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
just tell xenon which post, and he will take care of it, I agree about what you said, the people hide behind their pc, in real life they wouldnt have the guts to do it, then again they would probably show more respect in real life too.

I think its rediculous people fight because you dont agree

·
Registered
698 Posts
Something else that few every do when things get hot and stupid, TURN OFF THE COMPUTER! Works wonders and a beer always goes down good too while you wait. :
:

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Just don't drink and post :laugh:
:rockin:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
just tell xenon which post, and he will take care of it
Nate is right. If you are reading this board and see something that you feel is innapropriate, please click the "Report Post to Moderator" in the bottom right on the post. I will take care of the problems. I can not read every thread so I need your help on this guys.

People are beginning to understand that rivalries or grudges formed at other boards have no place here. If they are brought here, the posts will be heavily censored and repeat offenders banned. This is the only way to deal with this problem.

-Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.