Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take out my tongue ring, it feels so weird now without it in, I am going to miss it in. It was kinda a pain though and it got boring I do want to get an industrial peircing though.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I should take mine out. I think that it was responsible for the chipping of my teeth on both sides. From bitting down on it. hahaha...

~Dj

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine didn't chip my teeth it just kinda tore my skin on my tongue so I am like it is givin me to much trouble and I get tired of buying barbells for it, kinda hard to take care of I think my tongue is to small.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Ever swallow it before?

~Dj

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
ive had mine 5 yrs and couldnt see mysel fwithout it when i take it out to clean it feels weird without it plus the ladies love it
lol

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
lol you feel bad for him,
naw well he took his out as well we decided together we didn't want them anymore, it does feel weird without it, I tried to put it back in but it is already closed. Ah well, ya know it works both ways with the tongue rings ahem we wont get into that lol but hey it's all good. Life is still beautiful and pleasurable. I never swallowed mine my friend shayna swallowed hers twice so she wont get it done again.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
yea my tongue is hella short and was a pain to get it done, both times. and since I have a small tongue, it has messed with my speakin a lil bit. I dont think it's a lisps (sp) but oh well.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Your speaking is fine. However your hearing, and my speaking could have some work done on them to make them a lot better....
You know what I'm talkin bout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.