Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i dont get why people are so hateful around here, like whats the deal i throw a linne with a smily saying owned as a joke, then all of a sudden im a fake eminem that wishes he smoked crack?

hhahahaha i dont get it, but damn, how much id love to see some of you all face to face.

and before someone quotes me, think of how its goign to attract people to these forums, its supposed to be a place where we come and talk about things we like, and last time i check people didn't have P's because they didn't liek them.

this is supposed to be a positive enviroment.

this all started when i mentioned that one of my men got
shot, then it turns around and everyone thinks its funny. yeah maybe sh*t was a little mixed up and mistakes were made or whatever you want to believe, even after i straightend the story up. but that doesn't mean that someone got shot,it doesn' tmatter, because no matter who, it does, and if you read my next post it said "play nice everyone" i was trying to say that people need to think about what they do, there is already way too much crime in this world. i aint asking for world peace, but a place where people can unite and talk about things that they enjoy and contribute to a positive atmosphere.

for those who really cared, i talk to him today, the bullet was a .44 colt, sorta like a long rifle. it was lodge through him from the back, it just missed his heart and didn't quite make it all the way through him, but almost. he says you can feel the bump on his chest, looks liek a 3rd nipple

and the reason why i was pissed at p45 was because hsi smart comments, maybe some positive actions around here wouldn't hurt. yeah i admit it, he's a funny guy, but when hes hounding on you, it really isn't that funny.

and no, im not a fake eminem, and on a serious note, eminem is a crazee emcee. anyone who followed him knows what im talkin about. he is very skilled. he had a tough life, but not the tough like most of you think. he is a success, and i respect him for that.

and just for the record not, my guy doesn't look like any of those catz in that pic. Hip hop is something you breath, not wear, act or speak.

Peace to those who respect what im saying. and apoligies to those i offended, its just been crazy latley. i have no hard feeling towards anyone here. and i hope to get an exchange with the ones who have them towards me.

One Love
-MATTY

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I read the title and was interested, then after the first paragraph I stoped reading as I realised that this was a hypicritical way for you to bash other members on this site - the excact thing you are asking people not to do.

If you have an issue with anyones post or what anyone has been saying please report it to a member of staff and they will deal with the matter appropriatly, and not start a flame war as it will only cause it to get worse.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
a lot of us are smartassses from time to time and p45 is one all the time just ignore it cause he has his opinons and even though they are weird and quite odd it is him, it's all good though we are like one big family and we all can't get a long all the time. But have fun
and goodnight all
peace

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
We do get stupid from time to time.. Some take things too serious, some dunt care, some brush off it off like dandruff and move on to the next page.

Honestly no matter what the situations are, alot of members have respect for each other. P45 might be a smartass from time to time, but thats what he's known for on the board. Some think its funny, some think its immature.. but overall he's made a name for himself as the sarcastic/smart-ass member. Just like Innes/Pack and others made a name for themselves as Slut Poster Whores, others are trying to make their mark to be known. With you, you've already established as being the Eminiem, "f*ck You" guy. No offense.. but after saying alot of FU's on threads, you've already made a mark for the little time you've been on PFURY.

Dont take things too serious.. As most would say, this is the internet and folks use it to have fun. So enjoy your stay.. and whether you like it or not, theres always gonna be folks who you meet that you might or might not like. Its up to you.. either stand the heat or make your own fire..

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
RhomZilla said:
We do get stupid from time to time.. Some take things too serious, some dunt care, some brush off it off like dandruff and move on to the next page.

Honestly no matter what the situations are, alot of members have respect for each other. P45 might be a smartass from time to time, but thats what he's known for on the board. Some think its funny, some think its immature.. but overall he's made a name for himself as the sarcastic/smart-ass member. Just like Innes/Pack and others made a name for themselves as Slut Poster Whores, others are trying to make their mark to be known. With you, you've already established as being the Eminiem, "f*ck You" guy. No offense.. but after saying alot of FU's on threads, you've already made a mark for the little time you've been on PFURY.

Dont take things too serious.. As most would say, this is the internet and folks use it to have fun. So enjoy your stay.. and whether you like it or not, theres always gonna be folks who you meet that you might or might not like. Its up to you.. either stand the heat or make your own fire..
I agree

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
I've come to realize something...

I apologize for my crude and inconsiderate comments towards you and your friend... after a lenghty post in the religion topic I realized I haven't quite been the buddhist i was a week ago even.. And could only hope you accept this apology with the knowledge that the world is crude is wont always agree with what you think or how you act upon those thoughts, This is a world of generalizations and one that is quick to point fingers, blame and hate.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not wishing to jump in but been as though im a member I feel I also should get a say.

As you can see from my post details im fairly new here and to be honest if I wasnt the way I am I would have left this forum straight away, some people when I read their posts do seem imature, and others seem like they just wanna take the piss, but there are alot of others that are really really helpfull and its them that I stay for i.e Innes, Rhomzilla and the other big names ( you know who you are) as I know that they are genuine poeple, others that seem to be ruder it may be just they way they are like Rhomzilla explained, the internet is massive amounts of people in one place and if you went to a shopping arcade with lots of people there will be poeple there you cant stand, and its the same here.

The main thing to remember is that everyone here has to TOLERATE everyone else, lets not spoil the forum by slanging matches, if you dont like someone PM them in private instead of doing it in public.

Take Care, and sorry for joining in

T

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
well said rhomzilla and technium

i will just edit my post to add this its quite important

First and foremost, the number one rule is:

1. Treat ALL MEMBERS with respect. I dont care if the person owns snails or has been dealing with piranhas for 30 years. EVERYONE is to be treated with respect here. Feel free to express different opinions and thoughts but it should ALWAYS be done in a respectful and positive manner. Absolutely no flaming, harrassing, bitch wars, etc.... If something is 'annoying' you about certain people or certain questions; my advice is to ignore it...

and this goes for everyone
sorry mike i had to do it
dixon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Technium said:
some people when I read their posts do seem imature, and others seem like they just wanna take the piss, but there are alot of others that are really really helpfull and its them that I stay for i.e Innes, Rhomzilla and the other big names ( you know who you are)
lol - I was reading this and feeling guilty for just taking the piss, and being immature - then I saw you liked me

Thanks dude

·
Registered
166 Posts
lol - I was reading this and feeling guilty for just taking the piss, and being immature - then I saw you liked me

Thanks dude
LOL.... Innes its ok when people know your not really doing it to hurt people, its when people go out of their way to make others who may not know as much, feel really crap.

You and other big names always seem knowledgable to me, and so its you guys (and girls) that i respect.

Take it easy

T

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
On every site and every open forum you will have your Internet trolls:

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.
The staff can only do so much to thwart these types of disagreements, as many people said in this thread, we have 1300 unique people in one room, there will be disagreements. The collective aim however is that more people learn about piranha and make an online friend or two that shares the same passion as you.

I try to talk about fish and piranha to my "real-life" friends, family, etc, and at about the fourth word I usually see the glaze of boredom come over their eyes, saying "is he talking about this AGAIN?" This site gives everyone a unique opportunity to interact directly with people all around the globe that have a similar and common interest. Through this site I have met people all around the US, Netherlands, UK, Spain, France, Greece, Eastern Europe, and Malaysia. All these people have a unique and common passion that 99% of the people you see on the street dont; keeping piranha (and general fishkeeping for Innes pack of rebel non piranha owners).

Dont let a few internet trolls spoil your time and this opportunity.

Lets all just remember why we are here.

mike

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.