Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts

·
Let's split up gang!
3,693 Posts
I saw that video on the news and I didn't see Tigger punch that kid. Looks like the family is just looking for a payday.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
very dissapointed that this MSN page will not allow itself to be viewed under firefox.
ok loaded IE. THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!
The kid was making the person in the suit fall and he tripped on the curb behind him. He was simply trying to gain his balance. Just the same as the kid was. The kid also "hit" the person in the suit.
Stupid family yeah all they are trying to do is get a paycheck.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
very dissapointed that this MSN page will not allow itself to be viewed under firefox.
The kid was making the person in the suit fall and he tripped on the curb behind him. He was simply trying to gain his balance. Just the same as the kid was. The kid also "hit" the person in the suit.
wow i didn't notice that- what shitty people

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
wow i didn't notice that- what shitty people
[/quote]

The really sad part is Disney will most likely throw money at the family just to make it go away and then fire the poor guy in the costume.

·
Registered
584 Posts
it does kind of look like he grabbed the kid's arm then hit him, but you cant really tell. I like how it says "Hit by Tigger" at the bottom

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks Like tigger put him in an arm lock and bitch slapped him, not hard though, jus enuff 2 show him he's a beeeeeeeeitch hahahaha.
That Video Still makes me laugh my ass off jus bcuz its tigger.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
people will find any excuse to make money...he was falling over and the kid got knocked with a padded costume. What a joke

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
p*ssy FOR SURE ... like he is 15 and all excited for tigger from whinnie the poo and that dad i just want him to say sorry ...shut up

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
yiu see tigger grab at his throught, the kid was oulling on his costume and it was cutting off his air supply so he went to pull the kids arm away and got in a arm lock and slapped his head. if you look tigger was looking straight ahead so he couldnt see what he was doing. people are just money hungry that kid got owned by tigger how would you like to go back to school after that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts