Piranhas Forum banner

Thrown from a vehicle

246 views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  taylorhedrich 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hold up let me try to get it to work. Anybody know how to post a vid, i never have someone help then il retry this post

Edit: Warning. Video has graphic content

Attachments

#4 ·
WOW!!

I had to save target as and open with Windows media... you need to host it somewhere like google video or you tube...

#6 ·
i saw it....

OMG....the first car just missed him.....a$$holes shouldnt run

#14 ·
if that dude did live, he's probly all metal and screws now, but I doubt he made it much past the slam on the freeway, only then to get blasted by a car. D.O.A.

#17 ·
^^^ Ever see old footage of Evel Kneivel? Some of his wrecks are unbelievable, just flailing around like a ragdoll. Amazing he made it through them all. Probably has problems getting through airport security with all the plates, screws and rods inserted into his body.

#27 ·
I can't watch it, because I have slow dial-up, but based on reading everyone's responses, I've watched this video a few times at school. It's fricken insane! I HIGHLY doubt that the guy lived...there's just no way. I'm sure he was dead as soon as he hit the pavement on his neck.

~Taylor~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.