Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
8,405 Posts
WOW!!

I had to save target as and open with Windows media... you need to host it somewhere like google video or you tube...

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
i saw it....

OMG....the first car just missed him.....a$$holes shouldnt run

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hey take that extra file extension out, rename, or save as "ThrownFromVehicle.wmv" delete the .avi part.

crazi ass vid

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
i doubt he was concious or even alive after he landed from being thrown out of the car. It looks like he probably snapped his neck when he hit the ground, then the car finished it off....

looks like GTA (the first one)

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
i doubt he was concious or even alive after he landed from being thrown out of the car. It looks like he probably snapped his neck when he hit the ground, then the car finished it off....

looks like GTA (the first one)
LOLLLL the overhead GTA for PS1.. that was an awesome game for its time

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
if that dude did live, he's probly all metal and screws now, but I doubt he made it much past the slam on the freeway, only then to get blasted by a car. D.O.A.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

·
Registered
64 Posts
^^^ Ever see old footage of Evel Kneivel? Some of his wrecks are unbelievable, just flailing around like a ragdoll. Amazing he made it through them all. Probably has problems getting through airport security with all the plates, screws and rods inserted into his body.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I cant watch this because im at work and my PC wont play vids, but from the replies it must be the red SUV one where he hits the central reservation and flies about 50ft onto the other carriageway and gets run over?????

yeah thats nasty.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts