Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got 6 p's, 2 redbelly's bout 6"+, 4 caribe 5 1/2"+ they're appetite has dropped big time in the past couple days..ate maybe 3 shrimp in 3 days..today i fed them raw shrimp, tossed it in, got half chomped, tossed another one in didnt touch that, then the caribe threw up a piece of shrimp...it wasnt frozen...heats like 30 right now, just did a fat waterchange yesterday, ph 7, ammonia 0 and such...maybe they're not likin the shrimp anymore...

·
Nurses Do It Better
10,000 Posts
If you feel comfortable with the idea you can try feeding every other day.

·
Registered
655 Posts
yes i am aware they are not good for them i also quarentine mine for a month or more and in the mean time i gut load them with aquarian goldfish flakes which are very high in nutrients and the feeders are only a treat

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
i believe that they were getting tired of eating shrimps for the past 3 days... but mine does the same thing if they are not that hungry; they take it in then throw it out..

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i believe that they were getting tired of eating shrimps for the past 3 days... but mine does the same thing if they are not that hungry; they take it in then throw it out..
hmmmm....maybe ill have to switch it up....they've only ate like one whole piece of shrimp in the past 4 days....they really havent been eating since i introduced this pleco......HMMMMMMMMMM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts