Piranhas Forum banner

Do You Like Threesomes with you, your girl/guy, and another person?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• MAYBE, BUT NOT SURE YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Spikey you already no my answer in a previous post. NO, I just could not handle my girl with anouther person period. The person would DIE

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know...i just wanted to make a pointless poll thread, thats all
....who's the 3rd person that voted?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Haha...I've been with women....Jason let me go through an experimenting phase (no threesomes or anything like that though). I still kiss the occasional set of chick lips and squeeze a tit now and then, but that's all. Jason wants me to feel free and do as I wish but I feel kind of funny doing that. Nice to know I have the option, though, I suppose.

The same doesn't apply to other men though, he will stab any male that touches with me a grapefruit spoon through the eye.

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SexyAdonis said:
Haha...I've been with women....Jason let me go through an experimenting phase (no threesomes or anything like that though). I still kiss the occasional set of chick lips and squeeze a tit now and then, but that's all. Jason wants me to feel free and do as I wish but I feel kind of funny doing that. Nice to know I have the option, though, I suppose.
...good man your husband/fiancee/bf is.....i'd let my girl experience anything she wants, but no affairs! NONE of that crap!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
You people dont make sense. John you say you wouldnt mind her going with another girl, but its the same as if she were to go with a guy. Its all still cheating.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
You people dont make sense. John you say you wouldnt mind her going with another girl, but its the same as if she were to go with a guy. Its all still cheating.
I agree with that 100%

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
hmm....shall i quote this again.....

i'd let my girl experience anything she wants, but no affairs! NONE of that crap!
....notice i said "but no affairs! NONE of that crap!"

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
John think about what you do when you 'experiment' ... ITS STILL CHEATING!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I would consider having sex with someone behind your sig. other's back cheating, but if your sig. other permisses you to have sex--technically it isn't cheating. Every couple has their own set of rules. There's the swingers, the "you can f*ck whoever you wish as long as you only love me" twosome, and so on so forth.

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
John think about what you do when you 'experiment' ... ITS STILL CHEATING!!
ok karen....lets try this one more time....
let my girl experience anything she wants, but no affairs!
...when i say experience, i mean like she can try drinking if she wants, she can tryin snowboarding, anal sex (something i would never do), or she could kiss another girl if she wants, because i know that it wouldn't mean anything except a kiss...so it is NOT CHEATING if she wants to kiss another girl, kiss another guy is something different

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
How is it different whether its a guy or a girl?! They're still both human beings!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Like I said, every couple has their set of rules...as long as each party abides to the rules and is comfortable/happy with them, what's the harm eh?

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what adonis said.....but karen...im just trying to say i'd rather have a happy free girlfriend than a tightly wound unhappy girlfriend....

·
Registered
450 Posts
hey If I had an old lady that wanted to go dawn on another woman that would be cool
BUT, if she wanted to go down on another guy there would be hell to pay. if she was muff diven I want to be there too :biggrin:

Will

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.