diceman69 said:
Not all that great.
[snapback]824989[/snapback]​
Suck it up cowboy, you know it was damn funny

J/K

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Filo said:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Free phone books for height boost LOOOL!!!
They need to offer courses for older asian men LMAO!
[snapback]824961[/snapback]​
no not just asian men FiLo any old person that dont know how to drive

well over here in cali i dont really have a problem with ASIAN peoples driving.... i mostly get mad at the dam "PAISAS" ( mexicans just got out of the trunk from mexico) I dont know how they even get theur licence from the way they drive... i think they get it from the same place they get theyre Social Secutity card

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
Should take out the asian part scince ALL women dont know how to drive

i personally dont feel safe when im in the car and one of my girls are driving

but the last part with the old lady cracks me up

[snapback]825001[/snapback]​
Then you explain to me why my one and only accident was a guy hitting me from making an illegal U turn? And why every accident Ive avoided on the streets and freeways have been from guys not looking and checking in their mirrors.

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Then you explain to me why my one and only accident was a guy hitting me from making an illegal U turn? And why every accident Ive avoided on the streets and freeways have been from guys not looking and checking in their mirrors.
[snapback]825010[/snapback]​
A man would have been smart enough to get out of the way

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
94NDTA said:
A man would have been smart enough to get out of the way

[snapback]825011[/snapback]​
On a 2 way RESIDENTIAL street and the only way I could turn to try and get out of the way there was a car parked there. So I was kind of blocked in. My only other alternative would have been the "pedal to the metal" and try and speed past and around him but at the speed he was going instead of hitting me on the front (drivers) side of my car he would have hit my door on my side. And I wasn't going to risk hurting myself.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
[snapback]825010[/snapback]​
then can u explain to me what happend on december 27 when a GIRL made a illegal u turn right in front of me , and i coulda avoided the accident BUT she decided to pull up 3 more feet only to stop right in front of me.......

NOw ive been without a CAR scince then and i gotta wait till her insurance gives me the $$ or fixes my car...but on a GOOD note i will be recieving a rental car tomorrow

im picking the best on the LOT...

and Karen i dont think u avoided those accidents... thats what u THINK happend, when actuality they AVOIDED into crashing into u scince u were Looking at the mirror and all :rasp:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.