Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 more hr till I get off work and already contemplating on what to do after work... or for the weekend. Besides the usual "weekly tank" cleaning, I have no idea on what to do. This sucks!!! Whats everyone elses plans???

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Going to grad parties and chillen with the family and friends and enjoying the weather, along with the ferret and weekly water changes.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
damn you all, I gotta work tomorrow. GRRR. But there qwill be plenty of beer and weekly, bi-weekly tank maintenance as well on Sunday

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
yea, and you have a graduation to go to on wednesday. then on the 12th of JULY, you're taking off another day of work for our BBQ...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Get ready for graduation and more importantly get ready to go to our yearly theatre awards ceremony today. [irony]

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Have fun and congrats on your graduation

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm going clubbing untill 5am then going to a party

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Its my buddies bday and we are going 2 Centerfolds. Got any strip club hook ups? I aint feeling to pay grip to see nude girls. After that get drunk like a money! After that, go bowling drunk. ItS hella fun. Heheh after that sleep.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hahah..hey eric go to the new market....you won't regret it...

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got passes to Larry Flints "Boys Toys", Centerfolds, Roaring 20's and Mitchell Bros.

INNES said:
I'm going clubbing untill 5am then going to a party
Innes, dunt you live in the UK someplace?? I wanna party there man!! Over here we party from 11 till 7am then wse go on to an after party till noon. After all the things I hear about parties there.. man I wish to check it out someday!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
mitchell bro.....that place is hot...to bad its like 50 bucks to get in...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Move into my new place, got friends coming into town, gonna likely go to mad bars and party till the wee hours of the morning!

·
18,487 Posts
Just hope you dont get too messed up comming home and gagging inside your tank. A buddy of mines did that to his!!! LMAO!!
He was pissss'd when he woke up the next day. Said he didnt wanna ruin his carpet and at the time he was drunk, thought the filters would help clean it out. HAHAHA!! LOoser!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.