Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
um lst time i checked taco bell always makes people feel sick, do you think these people are seriously suffering from e/coli or just trying to get a paycheck from teh usual side effects of TB?

·
06 C6 LS2
8,000 Posts
well I haven't eaten fast food in four years. as all ways you get what you pay for. you pay a $1 for a taco than get sick and sue thats the american way. every one whants some thing for nothing.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um lst time i checked taco bell always makes people feel sick, do you think these people are seriously suffering from e/coli or just trying to get a paycheck from teh usual side effects of TB?
is this a serious question?
[/quote]

yes what do you think?

do you think all tehse peopl arelly are sick?

i think its just an excuse, the whole thing statarted a weeek ago when a dozen people were sick and four of them had been to taco bel but they tested the "resturant" and it was clean but then after the news broke the article all these other people started coming out of the wood work saying they ate taco bell and got sick..

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
Thats how this stuff comes about. first one person gets sick and finds out what it is it makes news and then all the other people that just passed it off as the tacobell shits realize they have a life threatening illness. if they don't actually have E.coli then they are just douches. but if then well there ya go.
But E.coli has been breaking out all over the country alot lately. first the spinich and some lettuce now this. I wouldn't be too suprised.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Taco bell gives me the shits.
i have a client whom i have bank statements for, and every day he spends an average of 5-35$ a day on taco bell.
he makes 62k a year and has no money in the bank cause he shops at tacobell and walmart to often

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats how this stuff comes about. first one person gets sick and finds out what it is it makes news and then all the other people that just passed it off as the tacobell shits realize they have a life threatening illness. if they don't actually have E.coli then they are just douches. but if then well there ya go.
But E.coli has been breaking out all over the country alot lately. first the spinich and some lettuce now this. I wouldn't be too suprised.
do you honestly think its happening more then usual?

i think that since the spinach thing over the summer the news knows they can scarepeopel into watching if they hype the story.

"As many as 121 people in six states" how many people live in six states? 20 million? 121 people is nothing.. more people die in car accident in six states during the time this has been happening

also lets consider the poeple eating taco bell might nto be the most educated, maybe they didnt wash there hands before eating and its a bit of a coincidence?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
[/quote]

yes what do you think?

i think its just an excuse, the whole thing statarted a weeek ago when a dozen people were sick and four of them had been to taco bel but they tested the "resturant" and it was clean but then after the news broke the article all these other people started coming out of the wood work saying they ate taco bell and got sick..
[/quote]

i would imagine the 59 confirmed cases aren't lying about having e.coli poisoning. Any e.coli outbreak that has ever happened has been this same way.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/quote]

yes what do you think?

[/quote]

i would imagine the 59 confirmed cases aren't lying about having e.coli poisoning. Any e.coli outbreak that has ever happened has been this same way.
[/quote]

im not saying the confirmed cases dont have e.coli buthow many people do you think a taco bell serves a day? it has to be hundreds for them to stay in business, so how can hundreds of people eat at taco bell but only have 59 cases over six states?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
[/quote]

yes what do you think?

[/quote]

[/quote]

im not saying the confirmed cases dont have e.coli buthow many people do you think a taco bell serves a day? it has to be hundreds for them to stay in business, so how can hundreds of people eat at taco bell but only have 59 cases over six states?
[/quote]

well just some speculation would be that maybe the other people didnt eat the affected food. E.coli isn't airborn you know.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,859 Posts
E. coli outbreaks can have lower reported case numbers because people dont report them. this pathogenic strain can cause hemlytic urea syndrome but healthy adults can survive this and pass the infection off as just having had flu like symptoms.

if someone is faking symptoms stool samples can verify the strain of E. coli traced back to workers/food products at taco bell.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
unfortunately litigation happy america is always after a free paycheck, which is why the rest of us pay out the arse for insurance etc....

As far as E. coli, salmonella, and other such issues......its a joke.....seriously when was the last time you cleaned your telephone? swab it and have cultures pulled off of it.......it will freak you out....

I have been waiting for them to outlaw lettuce and spinach because of the issue.....I mean in the late 70's we made sale of turtles under 4 inches in carapace length illegal because of "salmonella"...not that more people get it from eggs, chicken etc...than EVER supposedly cointracted it form an animal of any type....

....rant over...sorry to derail nismo...

·
10,514 Posts
unfortunately litigation happy america is always after a free paycheck, which is why the rest of us pay out the arse for insurance etc....

As far as E. coli, salmonella, and other such issues......its a joke.....seriously when was the last time you cleaned your telephone? swab it and have cultures pulled off of it.......it will freak you out....

I have been waiting for them to outlaw lettuce and spinach because of the issue.....I mean in the late 70's we made sale of turtles under 4 inches in carapace length illegal because of "salmonella"...not that more people get it from eggs, chicken etc...than EVER supposedly cointracted it form an animal of any type....

....rant over...sorry to derail nismo...
dude you rant is totally relevant i appreciate the contribution

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
E. coli outbreaks can have lower reported case numbers because people dont report them. this pathogenic strain can cause hemlytic urea syndrome but healthy adults can survive this and pass the infection off as just having had flu like symptoms.

if someone is faking symptoms stool samples can verify the strain of E. coli traced back to workers/food products at taco bell.
Exactly. Most people would just write off the symptons as having the flu. and being as we are in the middle of flu season makes it even less likley for those ppl to report it.

I do think that E.coli has been an issue more recently then ever. I had never even heard about it untill the outbreak that came from jack in teh box 10 years ago. And since then it has come up multiple times. Makes you wonder what is going on. Are we being poisened?

As to the "litigation happy america" If you go somewhere that is suppose to be held to standards of cleanlyness and you get a sickness and have to go thru undue suffering, lost wages etc etc. What is wrong with seeking compensation from those that are at fault?
These are legimate cases.

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Exactly. Most people would just write off the symptons as having the flu. and being as we are in the middle of flu season makes it even less likley for those ppl to report it.

I do think that E.coli has been an issue more recently then ever. I had never even heard about it untill the outbreak that came from jack in teh box 10 years ago. And since then it has come up multiple times. Makes you wonder what is going on. Are we being poisened?

As to the "litigation happy america" If you go somewhere that is suppose to be held to standards of cleanlyness and you get a sickness and have to go thru undue suffering, lost wages etc etc. What is wrong with seeking compensation from those that are at fault?
These are legimate cases.
[/quote]

i say its nothing new but its somethign for the news outlets to use to get your attention so you follow the story and they get there ratings for dollars.. the news tries to make it out like there performing a public service to help save people but its bullshit they only want you to watch so they can sell ads and make loot

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,859 Posts
blacksunshine, the strain of e. coli that plagued jack in the box was (0157:H7) and you havent heard about it until recently because it hasnt been well studied over the years, microbiologists began researching that strain in the 70s. microbiologists on the other hand have known about salmonella and it causing typohoid fever for over a hundred years.

this strain is problematic because it is a low infectious dose pathogen and only 10-100 cells are required for infection.

re: jack in the box, e coli is not heat tolerant so if they would have just cooked the meat well enough it would never had been such a problem but store managers went on record saying they were not aware of minimum heating temperatures for beef.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.