Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning a snowmobile trip next winter in canada. And where is a good place to go. Ive heard wawa is a very nice place to go. Maybe saskatua(hope i spelled that right) Any info whould be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wheres Wawa?
never herd of it before. As for saskatua, i think maybe you mean Saskatchewan or Saskatoon? Come to beautiful British Columbia. We get lots of snow in the north and lots of scenery and wildlife too. Lots of areas where you can snowmobile.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hit the Links up here in Nova Scotia in Cape Breton Island up a little further North... "the Cabot Trail" ... you will have fun I know people that go up there all the time, and they love it :
: they go up every weekend just about
And when i travel up there for work they get all kinds of snow...
so much they had to close down many building due to too much snow on the roofs... anywheres in NS from halifax up would be sweet for snowmobiling in winter but I highly recommend up in Cape Breton :
:

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
spyderman said:
Wheres Wawa?
never herd of it before. As for saskatua, i think maybe you mean Saskatchewan or Saskatoon? Come to beautiful British Columbia. We get lots of snow in the north and lots of scenery and wildlife too. Lots of areas where you can snowmobile.
wawa is on the east side of canada. about an hour north of the macinac bridge in michigan. Id love to visit B.C. someday. And thanks snow. I'll have to try that.
I have heard that canada has the most beautiful trails.

·
Registered
219 Posts
BC is the absolute best place to come for snow. Well skiing and snowboarding at least. Whistler is just a couple hours drive from vancouver and that place is world renowned for its skiing/snowboarding. Im not sure whast you look for in a good snowmobiling environment though.

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
marco said:
wherever you go. stay away from ontario...
. its shitty here.
Hi Marco,
Where have you been snowmobiling in Ontario?

I've seen some terrific trails with great riding and lodging along the Northshore .
This is from the website below;
"Ontario has over 50,000 km (30,000 mi.) of interconnected, groomed snowmobile trails forming the largest recreational trail system in the world."

Ontario

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.