Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.
She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."
Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

yahoo news

·
Registered
681 Posts
holy sh*t, that would f*ck up my day. one question though. why was jones(a man), refusing sex with amanda(a chick)? it dosn't make sense

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why was jones(a man), refusing sex with amanda(a chick)? it dosn't make sense
maybe he finally got that the bitch was crazy so he decided to get her liqured up to brake up with her.
wrong plan kind of back fired

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Holy god.....is that even possible. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let that happen. If I saw rage in her eyes, then my nuts wouldn't be hanging out. well, you get the point.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Filo said:
hahaha he will now be known as the one-nut-wonder.
[snapback]890498[/snapback]​
HAHA that a good one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts