Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that seasonings and preservatives and stuff like that are bad for the p's, but how about food coloring? I.E. to make the water a certain color or blacken it, etc. Just thinking it would look kinda cool, and/or be easier than peat for some people to get, or for people who's ph is in the low range and don't want to lower it any more by using peat. Then again, not sure of the ph of food coloring. Like I said, it might be a dumb question..

Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Scrap5000 said:
I know that seasonings and preservatives and stuff like that are bad for the p's, but how about food coloring? I.E. to make the water a certain color or blacken it, etc. Just thinking it would look kinda cool, and/or be easier than peat for some people to get, or for people who's ph is in the low range and don't want to lower it any more by using peat. Then again, not sure of the ph of food coloring. Like I said, it might be a dumb question..

Thanks
[snapback]942369[/snapback]​
go get some blackwater extract from lfs or online. I also have been pondering whether or not to try some. Rivers are not all drinking water clear

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
redbelly93 said:
Scrap5000 said:

Thanks
[snapback]942369[/snapback]​
go get some blackwater extract from lfs or online. I also have been pondering whether or not to try some. Rivers are not all drinking water clear
[snapback]942393[/snapback]​
ya get black water extract

1 - 3 of 3 Posts