Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK

This makes sense, because America is generally at fault for anything bad, but nothing good.

·
4,053 Posts
Doesn't surprize me.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
heh, we are also a major contributer to global warming, and ozone depletion, that will cause more damage eventually. But hey, what can you do?

·
RHoM L0V3R
1,236 Posts
My opinion if very mean, self absorbed, and un-mercyfull so I will not say it.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
people act as if the US owes it to the world to donate money. Hell, its the own goverments responsibility to take care of their own people. Nobody in the world NEEDS to donate any more to any of these countries. It is called donating for a reason. Anything from America, france, germany, japan, australia, the whole european bloc etc is gravy. How much was donated to the people in florida after the numerous natural disasters this year? I didn't see a rush by the world to help them.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Yes, even if people aren't attacking you or blaming you, just vaguely refer to "attacks" and "blame" as if it did happen, then you have something to get morally indignant about. Good tactic

[snapback]823247[/snapback]​
So when is Canada going to donate as much as the United States?

·
4,053 Posts
AMARICAN CREWSAYERS! TRYING 2 TAKIN OVR WURLD USE NATUR!!!!!1111

But first America must donate more f*cking money because knowone else will.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
User said:
AMARICAN CREWSAYERS! TRYING 2 TAKIN OVR WURLD USE NATUR!!!!!1111

But first America must donate more f*cking money because knowone else will.

[snapback]823255[/snapback]​
Amen to that --its fun using this icon

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
elTwitcho said:
Yes, even if people aren't attacking you or blaming you, just vaguely refer to "attacks" and "blame" as if it did happen, then you have something to get morally indignant about. Good tactic

[snapback]823247[/snapback]​
Unrelated to this thread.

I don't think I have ever heard you say one positive thing towrds America.

·
4,053 Posts
Gordeez said:
lotta stroking going off in this thread
might as well join the croud

[snapback]823262[/snapback]​
It just feels right.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
ALright Bitches, I just read this Crap. Yes, Ive been drinking,

But the US is blamed for not responding generously enough to help the victims of the catastrophe. A UN official this week derided Washington's contribution as stingy
WTF> Thats not out country to support.Its not our Responsibility to Maintain, let alone give them ANYTHING. They should be glad we gave them ANYTHING.

f*ck the UN, Bunch of f*cking Commie Bastards. Why dont they match what the US just gave? Why doesnt ANY OTHER country match? Why The f*ck does Everyone want us to contribute, yet were the evil westerners?

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Gordeez said:
ALright Bitches, I just read this Crap. Yes, Ive been drinking,
WTF> Thats not out country to support.Its not our Responsibility to Maintain, let alone give them ANYTHING. They should be glad we gave them ANYTHING.

f*ck the UN, Bunch of f*cking Commie Bastards. Why dont they match what the US just gave? Why doesnt ANY OTHER country match? Why The f*ck does Everyone want us to contribute, yet were the evil westerners?
[snapback]823271[/snapback]​
Its interesting how countries with even comparable economies to the U.S. arnt matching the funding that we have given.

And we are at war as well...we sure do spend a lot though.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Filo said:
So when is Canada going to donate as much as the United States?

[snapback]823254[/snapback]​
Do you ever have any f*cking clue what you're talking about?

As of today, Canada's total relief package stands at more than $70 million, which makes this country the largest per capita donor, much ahead of the US, the UK and France.

Further, the Canadian government has decided to match the donations made by individual citizens with an equal amount. The relief effort is likely to pick up when Prime Minister Paul Martin returns from holiday in Morocco, for he wants Canada to play a bigger international role.
Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1177743,00410011.htm

Oh and for you guys talking about "footing the load" perhaps you should talk about "shutting your mouth" as you aren't carrying the heaviest burden of donations, no matter how much you self centered egotists might want to believe you do.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts