·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this LEGITIMATE e-mail I got. God Bless America! Unbelievable:

You are cordially invited to:
Pocket Change Speed Date: Wealthy Men and Gorgeous Women

Natural Selection Speed Dating!

Pocket Change is honoring the age old union of wealthy men and hot girls. Society has taught us to not publicly acknowledge the obvious - no longer dear friends. Women want money in a man, men want beauty in a woman - this is a factual force of nature. Women don't ask "So, what does he do for a living?" because they're interested in his personality and guys don't ask "is she hot?" because they're concerned with character. Guys know that money buys them the car, the house and the trophy wife. This genetic cleansing is how the wealthy stays beautiful.

Men: Solely based on wealth

Women: Solely based on beauty

•Male Requirements:

Salary :

Age 25 or below
$200k +

Age 25-30
$300k +

Age 30 +
$500k +

•Invested Assets :
$1 million +

• Trust :
$4 million +

*Men will be asked to provide documented proof

Ticket Price $500

(apply for free - must be accepted to purchase)

• Female Requirements:
5 pictures will be submitted to
Pocket Change for judgement by
celebrity Matchmaker Janis Spindel

• Pictures are judged for beauty

• No additional information will be
accepted

Ticket Price $50

(apply for free - must be accepted to purchase)

Female beauty
will be judged
by famed
matchmaker
Janis Spindel

www.janisspindelmatchmaker.com

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
LOL... sounds like high-class prostitution

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
this is theeeee most funniest thing i've read today. most definetly sounds like high class prostitution.... and i total believe this sh*t really happens.... f*cking world is ridiculous.... would you guys do it if you were bling blingin?

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
this is theeeee most funniest thing i've read today. most definetly sounds like high class prostitution.... and i total believe this sh*t really happens.... f*cking world is ridiculous.... would you guys do it if you were bling blingin?
Dude.. If I was making $500,000+ , I wouldn't need to do "speed dating" events

Actually, I don't need to do speed dating with my measly 5 figure income either :laugh:

But I guess, those hoes are serviced by the best plastic surgeons around, so they gotta organize special events just for them :nod: oh, btw, I wonder what percentage of the dudes who participate are over 70.. with a bad heart

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Here's the typical dude that goes to these events - kinda like Anna Nicole Smith's ex:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts