Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
garybusey said:
Everyone posts pics but I haven't seen any of yours! I bet you have a sick collection! Cmon SHARE It!!! You probably already did so where can I find it? Thanks man!
OK I am going to get up some pics, but to do that I will have to get a film for my camera, take the pics, get them developed, hope they come out well, and then learn to scan them, I did get a few really bad ones in this way the other day, but I do want more, I will try to hurry up with them - sorry for the wait, but it is just building up the excitement

These are not going to win POTM

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
bgshortys said:
Yeah, I wanna see some pics of innes tanks. How many do you have by the way?
OK tommorrow I will take pics - it may take a few days to develop

I have 4 X 20 imperial gallon tanks, 3 of which have fish, and 1 just has a salamander.

3 of which are full of fish, 1 with piranhas, sucking loaches & tetras, 1 with catfish and a severum, tyre-track eel and an ACF and 1 with general community fish like angels, corys, other catfish, guppys, tiger barbs and a crayfish and a few others

I also have a small tank with a goldfish which did have an axolotl but it died

I also have a goldfish bowl with some chinese firebelly newts and neons in.

but hopefully you will be able to see them soon - but as you saw I have no idea whether the pics will turn out nice or not, you saw the last pics

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
black_bullet said:
You gonna regret this, but I gonna be nice and not show yas all of em...just my favs

50G african tank

75G oscar tank

15G leaf fish tank

54G reef

50G community tank

75G estuary(brackish water) tank
Hey Jewel - welcome to my world

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice tanks B.B. I wish I had that many different tank set ups...my only real pride tanks are my 180 acrylic full of reds and my 80 with 1 jardini arowana and a couple smaller tanks...my gf and I are about to set up a 55 gallon saltwater soon.
Oh yeah...I was talking with Innes and he wants to thank you guys for being so intrigued by his tanks.
Edit: I apologize...welcome to the board.
Anybody miss me? Probably didn't even notice

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Holy sh*t I want ur tanks and I love the reef one and ur oscar is cute he reminds me of my old oscar tiger. I need some help with mine my horsie just died and I need to get the silver crap off the bottom it is a 10gallon thanks as innes tells me ur name is jewel, great big brother kinda weird at times though

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
What does mike have to say about this?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.