Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Cool, That would be something. But the theifs would get to upper floors more easily.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could you imagine how much fun these would be....just climbing around on your walls!?!?

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Death, you're not afraid of heights. No one is. It's the fear of falling that you're afraid of ..

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
It's okay, so am I, and I'm only 5'1".
I'm so close to the ground, yet scared sh!tless of falling off my bunk bed...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
falling off your bunkbed naw if I wear socks or put lotion on my feet and I will forget it is on there and then I go down the steps and fall down the steps, fricken hurts, I would be one of the first people to try the spiderman gloves, ya I love heights.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Actually, Im just afraid of heights...I could careless about falling...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Okay um I am a lil confused how can you be afraid of heights but not falling? Doesn't make sense care to share your reasoning Karen?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
falling for less than 10-15 feet dont bother me. Anything higher and I know it would hurt. But those gloves would be cool, then I could sneak in x's crib, walk on the ceiling and steal his green nat. muahahahahaha

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
falling for less than 10-15 feet dont bother me. Anything higher and I know it would hurt. But those gloves would be cool, then I could sneak in x's crib, walk on the ceiling and steal his green nat. muahahahahaha
lol I do want his green natt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.