Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dont want 1000 threads asking what happened too it. When you come here and it is gone....look south.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
i dont like change...

sees gg break under the preashure of the whining misfits...

/gets over it...

/goes to hug the AQHU

/sniff

comes back from the higging and realizes this doesnt change things at all...

sorry GG its 6 am im kinda grumpy..

hopes this will resolve some of the endless whining...

yeah and i ment hugging

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
i dont like change...

sees gg break under the preashure of the whining misfits...

/gets over it...

/goes to hug the AQHU

/sniff

comes back from the higging and realizes this doesnt change things at all...

sorry GG its 6 am im kinda grumpy..

hopes this will resolve some of the endless whining...

yeah and i ment hugging
hug AQHU. sniff....

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
post counts disabled? i would, even tho 70 some odd percent of my posts are in this subforum. and i'd be left with around 2000 posts.
That is up in the air..but it is an option.
[/quote]

my suggestions since day 1 of RIP

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
?????

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
/thinks this to be a good idea will possibly result in less team on team bashing
/wonders if aqhu will remain in hall of fame because of thread size?

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Fine...but will this end all of the constant "Should we get rid of RIP or should they stay?" discussions that are constantly held over our heads? Or is this just a step in that direction?

Also, who frickin cares about post counts?? If you say our posts shouldnt count, then you are worrying too much about post count. And if you say our posts should count, then you are worrying too much about post count. Anybody who even utters the words "post count" in this discussion and then turns around and says post counts mean nothing would be hypocritical. By deciding to include or not to include AQHU posts, you are essentially conceding that post counts do matter.

·
2,094 Posts
Thanks C0rey...when Im not in AQHU, I try to take things I write pretty seriously. I like to logically set things up so people can follow where Im going with a particular thought or idea. And Im usually pretty fair and consistent with the way I think about and/or do things. Im also pretty quick to admit if I make a mistake.

Now that I think about it, I think Id make a pretty damn good MOD one day down the road...

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fine...but will this end all of the constant "Should we get rid of RIP or should they stay?" discussions that are constantly held over our heads? Or is this just a step in that direction?

Also, who frickin cares about post counts?? If you say our posts shouldnt count, then you are worrying too much about post count. And if you say our posts should count, then you are worrying too much about post count. Anybody who even utters the words "post count" in this discussion and then turns around and says post counts mean nothing would be hypocritical. By deciding to include or not to include AQHU posts, you are essentially conceding that post counts do matter.
Post count is an established, although faulty, way of viewing peoples participation on the site or knowledge on the subject the site is founded. Even though people that have been on the site for a while know this isnt necessarily the case....it is generally misinterpreted by the newer member...or members that are not as web savvy as some of you. That is why it continually comes up for debate.
I have seen Gigante Pirana questioned when he posts about his experience because he only has 240 posts on this site...even though he has more experience and knows more about piranhas then probably anyone on this forum. I have even seen people call him a newb in the hobby.

And no...this wont stop the discussion about getting rid of these teams or not...it will depend on how this works. I am willing to try it out...but if this whole "team" concept continues to be a disruptive thing on the site (like it has been)....then we will need to put an end to it. I have no problem with you guys wanting to get together and have fun...but all this bickering between each other is getting old. So...that being said...we will give this a try and see what happens.

·
2,094 Posts
Just get rid of the stupid teams. Im getting sick of seeing threads and posts like these..

Everybody in RIP says get rid of teams...Get rid of post counts...Get rid of members...Get rid of fighting...Get rid of anything that has nothing to do with fish...Get rid of the Lounge...

·
2,094 Posts
By the way, dont try to defend post counts to me...when everybody I see on here always say how they mean nothing. You said they were faulty yourself. So, just because they are the established way of doing things, just keep doing it? I can think of a lot of things in history that were established that were disgustingly wrong. And if post counts happen to be one of those things, then maybe thats where this site can be different. Maybe instead of a post count, you can have a link to like, a resume-type-thing so people can truly get an idea of who knows what on this site. Because post counts are a retards way of figuring out who knows what.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts