Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
"Got Mice?"
204 Posts
I just got rid of my pleco. Wonder if mine would have turned out like that. They already tore up his fins.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that... :sad:
My reds also whacked one of my pleco's, but gutting it simply wasn't enough, so they bit it in half

btw: make sure you add those pics to the carnage thread in the pinned topics section of this forum (we just got to have the greatest carnage database in the world
)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Heh they just grazed him a little my pleco only had half a head left. You would think those things taste nasty by the way they look.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
HAHAHAHA
That is some nasty shizzel!! I was gonna have my Rhom eat my Pleco since he ate both my Exos last night. But Eric took him and saved his life.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yeah shitty, My pleco was gutted from the stomach... poor little guy, I think that too many people are losing plecos as opposed to those who are having success keeping them.
Well mine was fine until it tried to attack my piranha all the time, surves em right

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
my pleco was fine with my reds.... then with my gold, he just tore some of the plecos fins off... i guess to say "youre my b!tch" or "know your role"

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
that does suck I feel so sorry, I like the plecos

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
my spilos ate my plecos eyeballs. i figure it would be ok since the pleco is a giant to the 1 inch golds. the pleco is blind but still sucks on the glass and driftwood.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts