Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know which specie they are, thought they were spilos but they have a red analfin...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are at 4-5 inch and the juvinile spots are gone, i was hoping on terns, the color at the body is quite light after the ride from the LFS...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thi is 3 more pics 2 of them are blurry and the last one made my tank look like sh*t because of the flash

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
They are pretty yellowish, so they might be yellow natts, but it could also be caused by stress from transporting and perhaps bad conditions in the pet store...

Post some more pics in a week or so to see if they stay that color...

And no matter what they are, they look sweet!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
They're all definately Pygos. Are all these fish the same kinds? The first pix looks like a baby Piraya, the 2nd looks also like Piraya with a red in the background, and the last.. uhm, if your inquiring about all of them, they are reds!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i bought 3 new today and the guy at the LFS didnt know what specie, 2 yellow and one other. Before i had 5 natts in there bought them as red bellis but i dont know how much the guy at the LFS know about piranhas

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweet, i got them in my LFS in sweden (very very rare with piranhas except or RBP) for 300 swedish kronor. 1 dollar= 7.50 swedish kronor

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sorry Valbor, no spilo...
But, as I have posted before, if you like the guys: take 'em home, feed 'em and have some beers!

Enjoy your new purchase!

They are P's , and that is the point!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts