Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up 2 6" Reds from lfs for $24.99 ea. They were in a tank with off white rocks. As soon as I put them in my tank, I noticed their colors change. They went from silver and a little bit of red, to dark grey and a lot of red + orange. I have mostly black, and off white rocks, and a black background + dimmed lights. Just my observation.

-Kevin-

·
"Nitro"
4,142 Posts
luva40 said:
Great replies....thanks....appreciate it. I can't wait until all the bias people recognize I know a bit about Piranhas. At least I can spell 1/2 the shiit I post.
I didn't know you had a question, otherwize I would have responded. I figured you where just talking to yourself and I didn't want to interupt :D

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
Great replies....thanks....appreciate it. I can't wait until all the bias people recognize I know a bit about Piranhas. At least I can spell 1/2 the shiit I post.
Luva40, what is your problem man, there has been a lot of hostility in your posts lately. Look man, you gave like 2 hours for a response. You should give more. This site is still growing and sometimes it takes a little longer than other boards to reply. Be patient my young apprentice.

Relax bro.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sorry is going to cut it this time. You better have a keg party and invite us all! :veryangry:

But anyways, your right on this one. When reds are in white gravel or the tank has very light coloring the reds do the same. They become very slivery. I bet your tank is darker and has a more brown color to it. Thats when reds show off their beautiful colors.

SMTT

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
luva40 said:
I'm going to try my luck with only a 12 pack tonight. Maybe then I can behave myself.

-Kevin-
their are probbably websites for larger fettishes :eek:oh2: , but this one is strictly piranhas! :nod:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.