Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i brought home a feeder mouse and threw it in the tank, It swam for about 20 mins, then i had to take it out. I waited another hour and threw it back in. 10 mins later they actually attacked it and ate it. there wasnt too much left of it. By the time i noticed they took it under i couldnt get my cam to the tank. But i took pics of the mess they made!!

hind legs and fur
View attachment 46084

head and spine
View attachment 46085

next time i will have a video cam ready!!!

· Registered
3,149 Posts
looks like they just split him in half and left him there, maybe you shouls starve them for 2-3 days then throw it in.

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i was content for their first Live mouse, they never got pinkies or fuzzies , so this was their first besideds feeders and misc fish i just threw in there for fun, Dont worry i check my levels like a religion, i test it everyday at work for free, so thats one advantage!! I am gonna fill them up on fish for a week and starve them for 3 days and drop one in and video tape it, so hopefully try number they will eat everything not just pick the meat off the bones.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.