Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just received my caribe and super red today from thefishcatcher (rhombeus rex) and wow!!!!!!! thats all i have been sayin for the past hour!!!!!!! not only did i get my fish for an unreal price, but they were so much bigger than he said!!!!!!!! i was lookin forward to the awesome color on my super red, but the snakeskin pattern was damn near unreal!!!!!!!!!! and you talk about a good guy to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone and everyone should deal with him sometime!!!!!!!! i will be doing some more business with him in a few weeks just because everything was smooth!!!!!!!! thanks a ton ash!!!!!!!!!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i heard he has great deals and great prices..but he doesn't ship

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I think he has another thread which states that he does finally ship now.. with guarenteed arrival

·
Registered
972 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I agree my man!

phensway, it's so great to see someone get so excited over the hobby. I know I will be when I get another tank and come here and ask what I should get. This is so cool man. The excitement of your post made me almost as excited as you!

You have epitomized what this forum and the hobby is all about, man. Thanks and good luck!

Edit: Don't forget pics.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not sure how to post them on here, but my oldest brother just came home and brought his digital camera with him so hopefully i will be able to show off my fish somtime this weekend!!!!!!!!!! i also want to show everyone the stands that i build!!!!!!!!!!! ive worked really hard on my 55 to get it perfect, and now that i finally have some beautiful fish im ready to show it off!!!!!!!!!!! i realy havent even mentioned my gold piranhas yet!!!!!!! thanks a ton for all of the great replies and ill try and get my pics asap..................

devin

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I think he has another thread which states that he does finally ship now.. with guarenteed arrival
really...ummmmmmmmmmm..have to go check out how much are his tern prices then..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.