Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah people are not always nice and yes I agree you can get back at them, but you don't have to stop being nice you just have to be more careful. At work today if one of my coworkers did what she was suppose to and did me the favors I asked like prepping some fricken lettuce. Her exscuse was do that yourself chels, then takes off and goes to lunch leaving me with a lot of food that needed to be prepped so it would be ready in time for the future customers. Then one of the big district bosses decides to drop in and look the restaurant over and I am all by myself trying to get all the sh*t done and making the place look clean. After he walks around a couple hours later my LOD leader on deck decides to say chels scrub all the freezers inside and out before u go home. This pissed me off because if Bridget would have done her sh*t there wouldn't have been so many things to be done like preps the cleaning checklist and on top of that taking temps changing coffee and scrubing the flippen freezers and giving Ben a break since he is the closer. So kindness can go along way lazyiness just pisses off a lot of people.
Sorry I had to vent!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
live and learn..next time she asks for a favor...you know what to do...pay back is a bit*h..hehehe

·
Registered
384 Posts
I hear that, I work in a restaurant, luckily my family owns it, so the big boss man is my dad, but still, like the managers and stuff, they're all drinking coffee, and making everyone else do their grunt work. People need to learn to be held accountable for their actions, so next time she asks for a favor, do it for her, as a random act of kindness, but make damn sure that she knows she didn't do the same for you.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
poor pcrose
get the b**ch back

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I constantly remind her how much I do and she will go and tell the other food team behind my back that I don't clean because she gets the cleaning checklist funny thing is I do half of that and if I am swamped and ask her to help me with the midday check off oh that is ur responsiblity and I tell her I help u all the time don't give me that. I am friends with the level 3 boss Monica, since it was her day off, I caught her on aol and talked to her about how pissed I was and that things need to change, I mean sh*t we lose customers if Bridget cooks and she will poke holes in the bags of the bread then say we need ties for them so they don't get stale. I tell her they come with ties and target isn't going to pay for them and if you would stop putting holes in the bag we wouldn't need ties . I feel sorry for her because she tells me about all her problems but if she can't do the work she needs a job she can do, because I am tired of doing all the work for 2 people. I am use to her slacking off but she picked the wrong day to do it. I ended up getting more chores and my lunch an hour before I went home. Of course she had to bitch and get her things on time. We will see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.