Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo, its 4am, iv come home from a night out and got on the comp..

Had a great night, i love you all lol
(im not gonna do that thing were i pretend im so drunk i cant type, htat wuold eb gay as fcuk!)
Anyway, no-one drinks like we do, and with xmas coming up im sure you will all be tanked up in the next few days...share your drunken experience's here

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
i drank 8 pints of yoghurt last........

i was MULLERED

·
4,895 Posts
well its the first of 10 days off for me and this year i will mostly be getting pissed so this thread could be quite busy !

·
4,895 Posts
im off 'till 2/1/07 but i only get 15 days holiday during the year

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Don't know if you read the quick heads up thread, but i posted a story from last night in there. Basically this bloke was totally hammerd. His friends had all left him on his own and I'm not sure he even knew where he was. On his way out after he'd got cought suppin other peoples drinks he decided to piss all over the ladies toilet door and all over the floor. Then tried gettin back in 5 or 6 times before passing out and cracking his head open in two places as he hit the floor, an ambulance had to be called. Hilarious it was.

As for myself, the festive season may result in me needing a new liver or whatever it is that alcohol f's up.
Theres not much to do in a small village in the middle of winter except go to the pub. Bonfire night I was cautioned by the police for streaking. I don't actually remember the incident but everyone else has heard about it. The police/ambulance report was hilarious.

Went out tuesday night and apparently exposed myself to my mates gf. Dont remember that either

Working today 3 til 8 but will probably go out tonight if the sister gives me the money she owes me. DEFFINATELY out tomorrow all day so don't expect anything I type tomorrow night to make sense. Then my mates hired out a club in town for a private party for the 27th (the day I get paid so it could get messy)

New years will involve the pub all day all night untill whenever he decides to close, then back to a friends to drink well into new years day. I think I may have to work new years day though, I 'l have to check that.

·
4,895 Posts
im gonna get absolutely hanging tomorrow night.every xmas eve we (4 of us) play golf.its the only time i do play golf and im utterly shite at it (average 135 per round) but i always take some cans with me

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thats a quality xmas eve do , its a right laugh golf, especially when mixed with a few beverages along the way.

Im at friggin work till 3, but I will be out tomorrow night to get ruined

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
got back from the pub about an hour ago, 7 pints in three hours after no food at all, dont feel too good. Doing a 12 till 12 tomorrow. Holy crap im going to be deunk

·
4,895 Posts
ive asked my family to give me gift vouchers for xmas...

for the Betty Ford clinic ! (or threshers)

·
4,895 Posts
just got in from golf.....i went round in 139. thats ok isnt it ?

·
4,895 Posts
yeh....just got back from my mates house (my daughter was tired)

time to crack open the vodka me thinks

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
You should be going round in about 72 depending on the course! I went round 9 holes in 72 thogh a cuple of months ago. Had a complete mare, broke my 7 iron, lost my 4 iron and lost about 10 balls

Went out yestrday at 1 and had to get my mum to pick me up 1t 10 I was so drunk. Don't actually remember the las few hours either. I feel like crap now

·
4,895 Posts
You should be going round in about 72 depending on the course! I went round 9 holes in 72 thogh a cuple of months ago. Had a complete mare, broke my 7 iron, lost my 4 iron and lost about 10 balls

Went out yestrday at 1 and had to get my mum to pick me up 1t 10 I was so drunk. Don't actually remember the las few hours either. I feel like crap now
[/quote]
You're worse than me !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts