Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say that it is great to see a site with so much helpful info on Ps. I also think it's great to see so many people coming together to share experiences from all around the world on this wonderful hobby. Equally it's great to see the admins and mods going out of their way to give advice and help out.

Whenever I have a question or a problem, I come here for answers, and if I post a question I almost always have a response within a hour.

I believe this is truly the best piranha reference out there!

DZ-5

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hey... you forgot Senior Members!!!
LOL jk

But no prob man!! Thats what we're all here for. And in time, trust me, you also will be one of the folks new people will be looking up to (if not already) for help and your input.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Hey you also forgot forum leaders...
Just kidding...

Thanx for the compliment...it is appreciated as members to hear that we've helped you in some way. Feel free to post away here in the lounge as well as any other forum on this board. BTW...welcome to the site

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Thank you thank you, i try the best that i can
You wouldnt get such a fast response if there wasnt that many post whores out there like me.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
This is the kind of member I like - Welcome to PFury

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
That is one thing I like, everyone seems to jump on new threads almost as fast as they are posted!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
yeah especially snappy, he pw's around like a 2 dollar Thai whore.

*stomach aches*...funny you should use that analogy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.