Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so me and my girlfriend are in a debate about how the new (and final) season on The Shield will turn out.

I'm thinking that Lem is gonna come back, and bust out the whole team, and they're all gonna go down, and he'll go into witness relocation or something, and the team will all be convicted and go to prison, and this will be how The Shield ends.
Now, I realize some people are gonna say "hell no, he was killed by a grenade" ... but if you noticed, his eyelids were twitching, and they made sure to show that in 3-4 different views. So this is the take I got on the situation.

Who's with me?

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
i don't wanna speculate but i don't think he's dead either, just severely injured.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
lem was a major draw for the show, he was my favorite on the strike team. but i heard they are bringing in some new guy.

is this the last season for the show too?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No, I'm pretty sure they killed him off. I was doing some geek work checking up on the show and it seems he's been saying in interviews that he's just coming back in flashbacks. I can't wait to see what happens with Shane in the next season.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Hi Poop, I am sorry I don't watch The Shield Poop, hope it turns out as you think Poop, so Poop how are you doing? Poop I hope all goes well for ya Poop....and my God what an avatar you got there Poop, it's just poop crazy Poop. Anyway, Poop take care Poop. Have a great life..............Poop.

And I'm not with Poop, Poop...I mean I am not with you Poop. Goodnight Poop!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Poop, I am sorry I don't watch The Shield Poop, hope it turns out as you think Poop, so Poop how are you doing? Poop I hope all goes well for ya Poop....and my God what an avatar you got there Poop, it's just poop crazy Poop. Anyway, Poop take care Poop. Have a great life..............Poop.

And I'm not with Poop, Poop...I mean I am not with you Poop. Goodnight Poop!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts