Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey everyone. just wanna show off my diamond Rhom. he's flawless. no chimple or scars and a perfect attitude. not the meanest nor the skittish, just perfect. he will chase you but smart enough not to hit the glass. he's the type of fish that doest have a price tag. Enjoy the pics even though they're crappy. just wait untill i get a new camera to show him off.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HOW DID YOU ALMOST LOSE THAT LUNKER?
Thanks guys the Diamond was in a 75gal divided with reds i fed the reds beef at night and the reds barfed it out. Lost all four reds and almost the Diamond i did some water changes and added melafix and now he's 100% back to his old self.
check out his teeth they show really well if you look closely to the last two pics

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all and have a merry chrismas and be good.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
nice rhom and a nice save

·
Registered
737 Posts
Would have been a shame to lose that guy. Glad he's doing well!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys cant wait until he gets bigger im going to put some black gravel in my tank soon and take some new pics. This guys amazing the best fish ive ever owned even though he's been through a lot hes still amazing and still flawless.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry to say guys but Mirko might be for sale for the right price. Asking $300 Firm pm me if interested this deal only last for a short Time. I need the money for something special if he doent sell by 1/7/06 im keeping him. Or i might change my mind at anytime so act quick if you want one of the best Diamonds Rhoms around.

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
um^^^ i believe in your original post you claimed this fish "doesnt have a price tag"--- im confused...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts