Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha, got ya! I meant the show ring of course
This is my newest pup I ended up keeping back from my latest litter. Her name is Joy and we're hoping she continues to shape up into the lovely little dog she SEEMS to be turning into.

Behold the cuteness.

Attachments

·
5,336 Posts
damned...cute little bugger eh? why no interest in bigger dogs tink? i am sure you could pop out some beautiful weimerauners, or even shorthairs... maybe thats just because everything you do is perfect but... keep up the good work! and if you dont mind me askin, what does a dog like that cost?

·
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damned...cute little bugger eh? why no interest in bigger dogs tink? i am sure you could pop out some beautiful weimerauners, or even shorthairs... maybe thats just because everything you do is perfect but... keep up the good work! and if you dont mind me askin, what does a dog like that cost?
Well I sold the rest of the litter for $800/each, but honestly they're worth more. I'm more into finding good homes for them and as long as I don't end up with a pup that incurs a lot of vet bills, its not a big deal. Some of my future litters i'm going to have to pay big stud fees on for some of the top Champions, and those will cost more - not to mention a lot of the stud owners require a minimum sale price on the progeny of their males.

I actually have one of the TOP breeders in the country after Joy!!! I sent around her pictures to some of my friends who are other BT breeders and got a reply back from the woman who owns/bred the #5 Boston in the country that she wants to know how much I want for her and could she come see her. To say the least I was shocked.

I would have bigger dogs honestly Skunk, but its a space thing. I can have so many more Bostons versus say, English Setters (the larger breed i'm most interested in owning/breeding/showing!).

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks like a future champion.She stacks up nice.Do you handle your dogs yourself?Gonna show in bred by exhibitor?Did you go to the Bay colony cluster in Boston?

·
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like a future champion.She stacks up nice.Do you handle your dogs yourself?Gonna show in bred by exhibitor?Did you go to the Bay colony cluster in Boston?
I do handle my dogs by myself, I also handle for some other people/other breeds. I've finished a Toy Manchester Terrier, put some points on a few other Bostons, and have a very nice up-and-coming Giant Schnauzer (he's a first pick dog from the Skansen's line out of California).

I was actually worried about her stack in that picture, the little minx tried to go flying off the table right after I snapped the picture, so her front leg is slightly hyper extended which throws her shoulder line off, her hind end and topline though... soooo pretty.

Yes i'll be trying to finish her in bred by, but that didn't pan out with my other girl so we'll test the waters in the puppy class first I think.

I haven't managed to get that far north yet. We mostly do local shows up to 2, 2 1/2 hours in every direction. I will be travelling pretty extensively this summer with a fellow breeder and very good friend up to I believe the Tri-Angle specialty in Cherry Hill, NJ and the rest of the shows in that area. We may even get into the NY shows if we have time, but mostly i'll be sticking to the MD/Philadelphia/Allentown sort of area.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I do handle my dogs by myself, I also handle for some other people/other breeds. I've finished a Toy Manchester Terrier, put some points on a few other Bostons, and have a very nice up-and-coming Giant Schnauzer (he's a first pick dog from the Skansen's line out of California).

I was actually worried about her stack in that picture, the little minx tried to go flying off the table right after I snapped the picture, so her front leg is slightly hyper extended which throws her shoulder line off, her hind end and topline though... soooo pretty.

Yes i'll be trying to finish her in bred by, but that didn't pan out with my other girl so we'll test the waters in the puppy class first I think.

I haven't managed to get that far north yet. We mostly do local shows up to 2, 2 1/2 hours in every direction. I will be travelling pretty extensively this summer with a fellow breeder and very good friend up to I believe the Tri-Angle specialty in Cherry Hill, NJ and the rest of the shows in that area. We may even get into the NY shows if we have time, but mostly i'll be sticking to the MD/Philadelphia/Allentown sort of area.
[/quote]
Very nice.My wife and I bred Shar-pei for around 8 years,We finished a couple and bred a couple champions.Unfortunately her and the kids lost interest and I had to give it up.Broke my heart.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Very cute.

How many dogs do you have?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts