that sucks AK. I hope he ends up ok.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Thats brutal man where did u get that fish from

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
just give it time. remember when we take meds what happends? the sickness tries to fight it. give it a few days. add some salt as well, that will help kill any infection suspended in the water. good luck to your fish, wats the temp at right now?

Eric

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just give it time. remember when we take meds what happends? the sickness tries to fight it. give it a few days. add some salt as well, that will help kill any infection suspended in the water. good luck to your fish, wats the temp at right now?

Eric
Yeah man-I'm no stranger to all of this-Thanks for the heads up-Not my tank-so I'm not sure of the temp!!!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Did you get the fish from a member or sponsor. NO NAMES though. Did you kno the condition of this fish b4 recieving it?

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Did you get the fish from a member or sponsor. NO NAMES though. Did you kno the condition of this fish b4 recieving it?
All sponsor here man-Yes I seen the condition of the fish before hand-I can certainly say man-it did not look like this at all-With the kind of collection I have-and also being displayed at a cigar shop-I never would have purchased something like this-But oh yeah-Once again it's not my fish!!!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Damn, that Rhom looks rough. Good luck trying to bring him back to life.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I sure hope he or she makes it. NO PIRANHA deserves to be treated like that and have a slow death. I hope he makes it under your care and a better life.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
wow, I don't know what to say. AKSkirmish, I know you are an experienced fish keeper so I am not going to ask all the normal BS questions. I know if anyone can save him, it can be you. Good luck man!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.