Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a shot of his tank all cleaned up (no lid yet, but it's in the works). My gf cleaned it and boy was it a task. She did a great job, if you remember the pics I posted of it dirty in the Spilo thread then you'll definately agree. He is a very skittish fish so it's hard to get a decent shot of him so here's my best one. Enjoy.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
great fish and tank genin. i'm a fan of that mixed gravel thing you've got going. i think the avatar with you as a ninja was far better imo though.

· Registered
986 Posts
wow you got your gf to clean your tank for you if i had to ask my gf to clean it for me she 'd have a gag reflexes because of bacteria in it anyways nice pics

· Registered
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys.

Filo,
the brandtii is very skittish and the spilo is not skittish at all. the spilo will go after my hand through the glass and the brandtii will run into the glass trying to get away if i even get 5 feet from the tank. I think they both need time to settle in. I hope the brandtii turns around for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.