Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
just bought this movie last week and i cant stop watching it.denfitly one of the best ive seen in a long time.and the ending is incrediable just when you think you know whats going on completly phucks your whole way of lookin at this movie ever again.worth buying for your collection next to scarface.

·
Registered
741 Posts
also agreed. i went and saw it in the theaters and when it was over i could a bunch of people saying "that was the dumbest movie ever" and stuff like that and i was just like what the hell is wrong with you its ingenious

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i saw it afew weeks ago its one of the best films iv seen, (nothings as good as The Warriors) Everytime you thik you no whats going to happen your surprised by another twist, its a very clever film

·
Registered
815 Posts
yeah good film i liked the bit where the bloke is hanging in barbed wire!!
but the endings v.good the guy that playing is being played hahaha

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
It was an EXCELLENT plot, amazing storyline, amazingly original BUT the acting was TERRIBLE. However, the movie more than made up for the bad acting.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only thing i didnt like was the guy they got playing the doctor,i guess i just seen him in that movie with andre the giant and him lookin for a guy with 6 fingers had killed his father.he just doesnt seem the kind of actor that fitted this plot.but other then that the movie was great.

·
Registered
839 Posts
good movie. but i have a question. what did zeb do to deserve what came to him? everyone else had some type of reason

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
it was a clever movie indeed, but FAR from a "horror" film. it should've been classified as a suspense movie. the fact that i expected a horror film was the reason why i was so disappointed when i watched it in theaters.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
amazing film one of the best i have seen a true head f*ck if you ask me also the ending

bad point danny glover was so f*cking useless lol

and and who thinks they both made it ut alive lol

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I thought it was good, except for the part where he escaped the cops once they found his place. Any cops with half a brain would have caught him right there. That alone ruined the rest of it for me.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
One other thing I disliked about the movie, what was the point of the photographer being in the room with the doctor? He didn't really do anything to be tested, just like the one guy paralyzed on drugs that got his stomach ripped open by the girl with the reverse bear trap.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Flip said:
good movie. but i have a question. what did zeb do to deserve what came to him? everyone else had some type of reason
[snapback]912123[/snapback]​
Zeb, the orderly? Zeb was just a pawn that was easy to control due to his feelings and attachment to the patients. Zeb played a larger role in main victim's, the doctor, "puzzle". Jigsaw was only focused on the doctor the rest were pieces of the puzzles.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
crazyklown89 said:
Flip said:
[snapback]912123[/snapback]​
Zeb, the orderly? Zeb was just a pawn that was easy to control due to his feelings and attachment to the patients. Zeb played a larger role in main victim's, the doctor, "puzzle". Jigsaw was only focused on the doctor the rest were pieces of the puzzles.
[snapback]913110[/snapback]​
The photographer was a scum bag who ruined people's lives by spying on them. The orderly 'possibly' needed to learn to take more control of a situation, which is why he was forced to do what he did.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts