Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3 reds are doing just fine, swimming all over the place and going after their food like crazy. I have been feeding them brine and blood worms, tommorow I am going to try beefheart. Hopefully they will start getting bigger soon. Then I can name them yay.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Try krill and squid also.. they're really good for the color!!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
exactly what kind of squid or how do I go about doing that I kinda remember how to gut one from marine biology but that was a long time ago. I will maybe get some krill this weekand.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
that they kick ass at a young age but when they are older they suck! always running and hiding. then when they get to be an adult they are mean bastards!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
pcrose said:
exactly what kind of squid or how do I go about doing that I kinda remember how to gut one from marine biology but that was a long time ago.
for squid - just go to a fishmongers or the fish market (or whatever shop you have that sells dead fish) and ask for a squid.just cut bits off and give to your piranhas - I also used to feed mine bacon, but the bacon in England is better than that abroad (so I don't know if your piranhas will like it as much as mine did)

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright good to know, I didn't think bacon was healthy lets see in the feeding section.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Conan said:
Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
cool avatar bruce lee
brine shrimp and siversides frozen minows loaded with vitamins

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
feeder fish aren't as healthy it would be a once in awhile thing for my reds they are getting bigger already I am so excited they have grown a little bit and they look like they have nice tummies.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a little bigger than dimesize I would say like a quarter size, relating to money... they still like to hide from me only when I feed them they don't care and sometimes they just sit there and look at me. I can't wait till I have a nice shoal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts