Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this topic is not new. I have 3 LFS's in my town. 2 are dipshits and 1 is cool (he's one hellava tank man). Well one of the dipshits was selling some p's with the worst case of Hith I have ever seen for $50 each (rbp 4 inch long). I was disgusted, the SOB acted like they weren't DISEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when he tried to pawn them on me. I told him what I had and he said "feed them some feeders, big goldfish all the time" I told him I don't use feeders........
I feed a balenced diet. I said nothing...........
I was buying some amquel so f*ck em. My point is.... Now that I love these fish, I hate cocksuckers who misrepresent info. (Those who cohabitate species and lose fish are excluded from this argument, you are p keepers and like them). This site is turning me into a pompous SOB and I can't hold back anymore

· Registered
480 Posts
You're right, it's not a new topic. Most LFS suck, but thats the nature of the buisness, they dont give a sh*t.

Don't worry, this site is turning me into a fish snob too, and a broke one at that!

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acidWarp said:
You're right, it's not a new topic. Most LFS suck, but thats the nature of the buisness, they dont give a sh*t.

Don't worry, this site is turning me into a fish snob too, and a broke one at that!
[snapback]877234[/snapback]​
I do have 1 good LFS here though. A damn fine tank man. He never claims to be an expert on p's, but he knows how to manage a tank. I am lucky. sh*t he's offered to come to my house if I need help.

· Registered
311 Posts
I only have one out here and they know nothing about the kind of fish they have. It's retarded
and the girl that manages it thinks she knows it all and she's the type you cant even talk to with out having her interupt you..Like saying you dont have to do water changes everytime and calling a midas a convict cichlid.
makes me really mad..
She thought rbp were the only kind of piranhas out there....Just thought I would share that with you guys with the stupid LFS sometimes....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.