Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. heres another one of those "WHAT IF". Who would win between the Leprechaun or Chucky?? Im talking about if they fought (just like Freddy vs Jason), and not who'd win for a better movie.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Chucky seems like he's smarter, so i think he would win. cause then again chucky probbaly wouldn't want anything to do with his coins

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
leprachaun has magic he wins easy chucky just a doll , with no super powers he just talks sh*t

·
3,901 Posts
Little badass demonic doll vs a leprachaun who shits green and worries about gold.

Perhaps the doll, if the green shitter used magic chucky is fucked.

·
3,901 Posts
dwarfcat said:
If no magic was allowed Chucky would own. He has superior knife and firearm skillz.
[snapback]853277[/snapback]​

I barly remember the leprachaun films, might rent the movies again. They aren't the best, but their entertaining.

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
User said:

I barly remember the leprachaun films, might rent the movies again. They aren't the best, but their entertaining.
[snapback]853287[/snapback]​
Jennifer anniston is in one of them. Back when spandex shorts were popular

But I think chucky would win, he's a demon and can't really be killed. The leprachaun (sp) is kinda happy-go-lucky if you know what I mean

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
thoroughbred said:
leprachaun has magic he wins easy chucky just a doll , with no super powers he just talks sh*t
[snapback]852968[/snapback]​
exactly!

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
No contest, the leprechaun wins hands down, chucky is just a stupid doll, one of the stupidest horror movies ever; come on people, it's a friggin dolll, stop running away from it and just kick it or something.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
JAC said:
No contest, the leprechaun wins hands down, chucky is just a stupid doll, one of the stupidest horror movies ever; come on people, it's a friggin dolll, stop running away from it and just kick it or something.
[snapback]853908[/snapback]​
thats exactly what i was thinking when i watched 'the seed of chucky' or whatever its called, which by the way is the worst film ever, chuckys actually funny rather then scary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts