Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
I took the day off to clear the snow off my cove. This year as been too warm, now we have snow good temps and the fun is ready to begin.

A few beers a frozen lake = fun

Attachments

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, I took the sportsman 500 on the Ice and no problems.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
HAHhAha-your just now getting around to that-
Congrats man-I watch kids(youths) around here all the time pratice hockey out on the lakes around here-Just watched a tracker trailer move a house across the lake that ia across the road from my shop-

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHhAha-your just now getting around to that-:rasp: Congrats man-I watch kids(youths) around here all the time pratice hockey out on the lakes around here-Just watched a tracker trailer move a house across the lake that ia across the road from my shop-:nod:
Yea Nebraska has some very unpredictable weather one day is 50 degrees the next its -2.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
HAHhAha-your just now getting around to that-:rasp: Congrats man-I watch kids(youths) around here all the time pratice hockey out on the lakes around here-Just watched a tracker trailer move a house across the lake that ia across the road from my shop-:nod:
Yea Nebraska has some very unpredictable weather one day is 50 degrees the next its -2.
[/quote]

I have heard that :nod: I just experienced my first ride on a quad on the lake the other weekend-i must admit it was fun-(honda 400ex)

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure, I took the sportsman 500 on the Ice and no problems.
way to test it out lol

[/quote]

I walked out first. The cove in front of my house is about 5-6 feet deep and like 20 yards from my deck.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
It's about freakin' time! I was up in Mpls. last week and none of the free rinks were open. Not that I'd go skating, because I would rather not fall flat on my ass again this winter, but it's just kind of sad to see Mpls. without the rinks open...

...it occurred to me that you might not be from the Twin Cities...so maybe my idealistic "Isles will finally be open" moment will be ruined.

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nebraska is a ways south of the twin cities.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
yup winter is here in novascotia just think i had to drive a chicken off her nest the other day and now its icy enuf to skate on,,,,good ole globle warming ,, i might take some pics tomarrow theres no snow now but i bet there well be a half foot tomarrow morning um going 4 wheelering.

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
That looks like a blast!!

Oh yeah, I was about to ask if the 'Nabors' were your next door neighbors or something...haha, then I got it. I was thinking it was their last name.

~Taylor~

·
5,370 Posts
not a vary wide lake is it i noticed them pics were tookin from one house to another

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That’s one of six COVES; the lake is 5.5 miles around and about 55ft deep and is spring feed with a sand bottom.

·
5,370 Posts
wicked all this ice talk make me want to get my ice fishing gear{smelt fishing} out.. and ready it up

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Nebraska is a ways south of the twin cities.
Friggin cough syrup! For some reason, I thought it was someone else from Minnesota who was doing this post. I might need to lay off the meds before I post again...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very nice
! Im waiting for the ponds around here to freeze and then it's on with the skates to play some hockey. Thus far the winter here's been relaly warm but it's been below freezing for a day and a half so I have my fingers crossed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts