• SOCOM: US NAVY SEALS (ps2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Haven't played any online games yet, but that's about to change.
I like UT2003, UT original, Quake 3, GTA3 (does it have a multiplayer option: it would rule!), Midtown Madness (1,2), Ralli sport Challenge, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and many more.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops! my bad :D ....well just try CS for one day, i'll guarantee that you'll get addicted like you got addicted to UT2003 :nod:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Maybe I'll try it, but it's like OOOOLLLLDDD!
I mean, I didn't buy a state-of-the-art graphix card to go three years back in time :laughlong:
Anyways, you know where I can lay my hands on CS?

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
download it from planethalflife.com...click on Counter-Strike...or goto counterstrike.net....AND HOW IS CS OLD? ??? ....and if you wanted to travel back three years in time then you can go play your quake 3 or midtown madness

·
Registered
431 Posts
I didnt vote for any of them. I play Unreal Championship on Xbox. Its sweet. I also play Ghost Recon. Xbox is the best online gaming system out right now, being able to get requests and switch games ina matter of seconds and being able to talk to the peopel you are playing with is really cool.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
download it from planethalflife.com...click on Counter-Strike...or goto counterstrike.net....AND HOW IS CS OLD? ??? ....and if you wanted to travel back three years in time then you can go play your quake 3 or midtown madness
CS = Quake 2 engine (ie. pre-historic)
Q3 = Quake 3 engine (ie. medieval)
Doesnt matter, they're both ancient :D

btw: thanks for the links: I'll see what I can do (you really want to have your ass fragged, huh :laughlong: ).
Get some cable, then we talk again :rasp:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I didnt vote for any of them. I play Unreal Championship on Xbox. Its sweet. I also play Ghost Recon. Xbox is the best online gaming system out right now, being able to get requests and switch games ina matter of seconds and being able to talk to the peopel you are playing with is really cool.
Im with you Hannibal. I am an XBOX Junkie and love the Xbox Live. I play a lot of PC games since I am on the road but I truly am the #1 Xbox fan. I have ghost recon also and think the game is amazing. You play Halo on XBconnecT?

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is CS really on a the QII engine? i thought it ran off of the half-life engine which revolutionized the gaming industry....and yes im ready to get my ass fragged, but i'm not the one who should be ready for an ass-whoopin :
: ...just be prepared to be taken down my friend...

·
Registered
431 Posts
All last year I was playing alot on Xbconnect. I was in a clan but I wasnt too involved in it. we never really battled people either. But yeah I jumped on Xbconnect a few weeks ago. it was cool and its grown a lot larger. Like 400+ each time I sign on, it used to be a good dy is there were over 200.

But now if I play I play Xbox , I play Xbox Live. I love it. I am a beast in US and I am pretty decent in Ghost Recon. I play with these guys in a clan, but they arent idiots or anything. really cool guys and they got their owns forums and such too. Check them out www.thedirtydozenclan.com .

Let me know the next time you play add me to your friend's list HNICforLIFE . thats my gamertag.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
is CS really on a the QII engine? i thought it ran off of the half-life engine which revolutionized the gaming industry....and yes im ready to get my ass fragged, but i'm not the one who should be ready for an ass-whoopin :
: ...just be prepared to be taken down my friend...
Okay son, take a seat and enjoy a little lesson in game history
*moan* Man, I feel old :laughlong:
Quake 2 was revolutionary for it's time: more than one year later, Valve introduced Half Life, based on the Quake 2 engine, but a modified version. Still quite lot later came CS, based on the Half Life egine, based on the Q2 engine.
Hence: CS = Q2 = ancient

Just let me know when you want to try me, I'll download CS asap!

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright, you're on DAD! :
: ....i'll give you a ping number or server name so you can pop in and join our games at our server we have out in fairfax, va...it's called CyberGrounds :D ...runs off a T1/LAN connection, i'll post the server name when i remember what it was (never payed attention to server name...)
...and yes, you should feel old...i'll just have to give you a spankin with your cane when i kick your ass with my m4a1 :D

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Oops, typo :laughlong:
I meant, I guess you don't want to expose all those details (passwords, ip's and whatsoever) on a public, I repeat, public message board...

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was planning to PM you the IP...whatever you do with the IP is beyond my control...it's not my server anyway, im just a member, not the tech

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.