Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
the thought every one would like to know about how the fish store does people.i ordered some bio spira last sunday,i paid for the three day shipping,wich buy the way was 6 dollars cheaper at my local post office.well the day after i ordered i recieved a confermation that it was paid and will be shiped shortly,well three days later i call the fish store to see what day they sent my goods that i paid 3 day shipping for.the answer was they didnt ship it yet,maybe tomorrow or monday he says.which will make it 8 days since my order was took and paid for.i asked the lady at the post office if every post office was different,the answer is no.....all post offices prices are the same no matter where you live in the u.s.so the fish store is charging 6 dollars more to ship.i just wanted people to know how they are just incase they decide to order somthing from them.

crashbfc :rant:

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
OMFG I just ordered some bio-spira thursday from them and paid for priority overnight......it still hasn't showed up yet. I emailed them to ask them about it....no reply. f*ck THOSE PRICKS!!!! I was gonna start a thread about it but no need now.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cmsCheerFish said:
gotta make money too though dude.. You ever wonder why they sell little baby piranhas that are worth $5.00 for $15.00?
[snapback]857012[/snapback]​
its not a matter of making money,its about paying 12 dollars for a 3.65cent postage thats suppose to be recieved in 2 to 3 days and getting it 9 to 10 days later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.