Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I damn near opened the door before the Airbone Express guy could knock on it. Also almost ran over my kids goin to the door. I know this sounds pretty corny but these are my first P's. I must give my propls to Pedro at Aquascape. These fish look in great shape with their fins looking nice and good color. These baby rb's dont look naything like what they will grow up to be as far as their color goes. I will take some pics, but I cant DL them onto the puter right now. But I will still keep a photo journal of them. Well I better get back to watching them just sit there .. LOL

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Joker said:
Well I better get back to watching them just sit there .. LOL
Life's simple pleasures. Glad to hear that your fish made it to you okay. Keep us posted on how things go with them.

~Dj

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Congrats man

Welcome to our nice little (well, little?!?) club of piranha-addicts

How many reds did you get, what size, what tank?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
CONGRATS on your p/u!!! Glad you decided to join our top notch site!!! Your in the right place for the best info on the net!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Reds are the best way to start out...easier to take care of and once you get good and learn more you should ready to purchase different kinds if you wish. glad you're happy.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the support guys. I got 5 rb's in a 35 gall tank right now. but I might be getting a 100g here real soon. Actually I might be able to get 2-100g tanks for FREE !!! or if not free then dirt ass cheap. I might have to open a fish shop in my garage. I cant get any good pics since they are small and I needa get close, they scatter when they see me. I will keep trying to get pics to keep you all updated.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the greatest hobby!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well one of them is my wifes freinds landlords, you follow all that ? He had big plans to put it in her living room and she didnt want it in there. So it is now just sitting in the garage at her place. waiting to be driven to my house. On the other one, my freind has been offered it to him but he dont have any room for it ... soooo ... I told him I got PLENTY of room. But there is one catch with that tank. The guy wont get rid of it until all of his fish are dead, 1 lousy gold fish left in it, those things can live for years
hell even if I gotta pay a few bucks for them, cant beat that. I will have pics up soon on my babies. just needa get soem good pics taken.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
...remember to share your pics ASAP!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts