Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[being forced into a limousine]
The Dude: Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dude: What's in the fuckin' carrier?

Walter Sobchak: Huh? Oh, that's Cynthia's dog. I think it's a Pomeranian. I can't leave him home alone or he eats the furniture. I'm watching him while Cynthia and Marty Ackerman are in Hawaii.

The Dude: You brought the fuckin' Pomeranian bowling?

Walter Sobchak: What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a f*cking beer. He's not taking a f*cking turn, Dude.

The Dude: Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go f*ck herself.

Walter Sobchak: I told that Kraut a fuckin' thousand times, I don't roll on shabbos!

Walter Sobchak: Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

The Dude: God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that sh*t about Vietnam? What the f*ck, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the f*ck are you talking about?

The Dude: So if you could just write me a check for ten percent of a million dollars... five grand...

The Dude: Walter...
Walter Sobchak: What?
The Dude: What the f*ck does Vietnam have to do with anything?

The Dude: Yes, Walter, I think there is a hidden message here. It's "f*ck YOU, WALTER, LEAVE ME THE f*ck ALONE!" Yeah, I'll see you at practice on Wednesday.

The last video is great.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
walter hey man its smokey, its just a game man,
i love the dude, ive loved him for years, this is an all time classic movie, timbz, you are now my hero, we should watch the movie one night and get wasted

this agression will not stand, the dude will not stand for this aggression

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and kill ourselves after
im down for that.. my brother put me onto this movie and it is one of the greatest movies ever made

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
how do i post a vid?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
The Dude is gay..

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
The Dude is gay..
GO f*ck YOUR SELF DONT TALK ABOUT THE DUDE LIKE THAT, HE DID NOT WATCH HIS BUDDIES DIE FACE DOWN IN THE MUCK TO HEAR YOU SPEAK THIS sh*t ABOUT HIM

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i thought i posted that video how all the scenes in the movie use all the same sh*t

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

1 - 20 of 56 Posts