Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
It's Cold Outside...
6,867 Posts
that is a nice looking tank for an lfs display tank, looks like it's in great shape too. what are the dimensions on it? it looks like a beast.

can't wait to see what you do with it...

nevermind, just checked the other thread and saw it's a 8x2... great footprint

·
It's Cold Outside...
6,867 Posts
I guess we will see
I plan on haveing 3 people move the tank....a fourth will be on standby.....
3 samoans is pretty much equal to 10 normal guys, so that sounds about right...

·
It's Cold Outside...
6,867 Posts
a good friend of mine is samoan and his whole family is massive.... his 16 year old sister makes me look little

anyways, i can't wait to see this tessellata eel... i have actually never seen one in person, but they are amazing looking eels.

·
It's Cold Outside...
6,867 Posts
I guess we will see
I plan on haveing 3 people move the tank....a fourth will be on standby.....
3 samoans is pretty much equal to 10 normal guys, so that sounds about right...

[/quote]

Thats the way I see it....these guys could make NFL linemen look small......:rasp:
[/quote]

or 3 strong richard simmons :rasp:
[/quote]

????????

·
United Federation of Awesome
8,205 Posts
Sweet tank AK. very jealous. its gonna look spectacular when its uo and running with the tess settled in.

keep us updated

G

·
AK, you are pretty much living my dream life - Live up in the beautfiul north, and you are making a pretty penny.

Can you employ me?

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL :rasp:

On another note..
I got the tank placed yesterday at my shop...Going to home depot today to get some tubeing for the filtration......Should be up and running later today.....Got the Tessy in my 40 Gal BRDR right now until things are cycled.

Things are not pretty right now-But If I can remember to grab my camera before I leave-I will grab a few pics of things as they sit right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts