Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
She is the most insane political figure (who actually held office) that I had ever seen. I hope she comes back again--wasn't she voted out once before?--because it's really easy to make fun of her.

Unfortunately, the Democrats made the right decision in having an opponent for her in the primary. This classless middle finger of a gesture aimed at Washington in general just proves it.

I've said it once and I'll say it again--if I'm a Capitol policeman, I would make a point of knowing the leaders of the House and Senate by face and name, and then some Committee members and long-term legislators, and then some more of those of lesser importance and then some who belong to the rank-and-file class and finally, the least important blowhard...so Cynthia McKinney and her new hairdo (I think there was "much ado about" it at some point...I couldn't tell if that was the line she wanted us to remember or not from her myriad of interviews...) would have been the last person I'd let through without an ID pin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts