·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please rate and review this product.

·
Registered
350 Posts
This looks good at first but doesnt last long at all..
The only benifit is the tannins and nutriants for the Ps.

R.T.

·
Registered
715 Posts
not a good product. the color leaves the water very quickly and who wants a tank that looks like somebody pissed in it anyway.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does the trick, but with no lasting results. My Sanchezi seems to enjoy it while it lasts. Have used it twice, probably will never finish the bottle. Save the $$ for something else.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The liquid products are usually going away fast rather than peat pellets or torf media for canister filters. Also, the leaves of Catappa Terminale are very helpful both for the tea color and the tannins...

·
Registered
535 Posts
good product, but not ideal to use with large tanks, and if you do frequent water changes - don't use it.

·
Registered
831 Posts
although i read a lot of pros about it i didnt like it at all . It disappear in couple hours , looks good , but ain't worth it !!

·
Registered
323 Posts
i dont like this product. i know it lowers the acidity in the tank but i went from a ph of 7.2 to 6.0. and i went under the recommended dose. i would rather just have a stable ph.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I dunno, it's alright I guess. It only lasts a little while and you have to keep re-applying, the stuff I'm using right now seems like a better product because all you do is change it every 6 -8 weeks and everytime you do a water change it re-leeches out. So for that reason I'd say ok, nothing really special.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I dunno, it's alright I guess. It only lasts a little while and you have to keep re-applying, the stuff I'm using right now seems like a better product because all you do is change it every 6 -8 weeks and everytime you do a water change it re-leeches out. So for that reason I'd say ok, nothing really special.
what is it that your using right now then?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have mixed feeling on tetra BWE it does not last long and its pretty expensive..I find its better to use straight up peat cause thats all this stuff is except with a bigger price tag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts