1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
KANE WINS
8,383 Posts
I still have mixed feelings about this... and I bet they will do the autopsy and see that she WAS capable of "recovery" to an extent... It would be terrible to see my child die

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,507 Posts
This is probably the most modern of controversial events...
There really is no right or wrong to this....very sad to say the least

·
KANE WINS
8,383 Posts
Sheppard said:
This is probably the most modern of controversial events...
There really is no right or wrong to this....very sad to say the least
[snapback]956539[/snapback]​
I totally agree with that man... but I still feel that it is a tragedy

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just hope that her husband was right and she truly didn't want to or wouldn't have wanted to remain alive

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Im glad hat she died... now she's FINALLY in a better place.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
Terri but I still believe the next of kin has the right.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:
Finally that poor woman has peace
[snapback]956645[/snapback]​
Only after an un necessary slow and painful death.

[snapback]956658[/snapback]​
Got any proof to back that up, Dr. Fido Dido?

I feel bad for those left behind, but I believe it's better this way, no matter how deeply tragic this whole episode was...

How much of a life could she have with less than 25% of her brains left functioning - that is if she'd ever had regained her conciousness again (doubtful in the first place, and even if so, in how far?)?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Legal Murder at its best. It wasnt til SEVEN years after the fact that her "husband" stated that "she wanted" no feeding tubes and such. Such BS, the only reason he wanted her dead was so he could cash in on her 1.x million dollar life insurance. Hence why he has yet to marry the woman he's with and has had children with. What a prick. The courts had no right to make it a legal murder. That poor woman suffered til the day she died of starvation. That's just not right nor is it humane. Here you have George Bush that will go against UN policy and go to war with Iraq, but his own brother Jeb Bush wont even do what Article 1 of the Florida Constitution which is to protect the rights of the living. Schiavo was very much alive. Just her disability is what forced her from being able to state her opinion on the case. BS, just a bunch of BS.
May she rest in peace now

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Judazzz said:
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:

I feel bad for those left behind, but I believe it's better this way, no matter how deeply tragic this whole episode was...

How much of a life could she have with less than 25% of her brains left functioning - that is if she'd ever had regained her conciousness again (doubtful in the first place, and even if so, in how far?)?
[snapback]956664[/snapback]​
What are you talking about? She was very much conscious. Just her "vegetative" state consisted of not being able to move. She could very much open her eyes and even eat if you fed her. Every time her mom/dad/brother/sister would come into the room she'd smile. She was happy to see them. Once they fed her canned peaches and she would swallow them and not choke. It is because of this that rehabilitation was such a great issue that the parents believed in it.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Judazzz said:
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:

[snapback]956664[/snapback]​
It doesnt take a doctor to know that someone dying of starvation and dehydration is in pain.

·
KANE WINS
8,383 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Legal Murder at its best. It wasnt til SEVEN years after the fact that her "husband" stated that "she wanted" no feeding tubes and such. Such BS, the only reason he wanted her dead was so he could cash in on her 1.x million dollar life insurance. Hence why he has yet to marry the woman he's with and has had children with. What a prick. The courts had no right to make it a legal murder. That poor woman suffered til the day she died of starvation. That's just not right nor is it humane. Here you have George Bush that will go against UN policy and go to war with Iraq, but his own brother Jeb Bush wont even do what Article 1 of the Florida Constitution which is to protect the rights of the living. Schiavo was very much alive. Just her disability is what forced her from being able to state her opinion on the case. BS, just a bunch of BS.
May she rest in peace now

[snapback]956666[/snapback]​
I can agree with some of that... but... dont you think he should move on?? I mean his wife was already dead.. so to speak... I would have started a new life tooo...

Just a thot...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts